Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Carter re-injures his shoulder

Featured Replies

Smart guy are we? :rolleyes: You know as well as I do that Mike Williams is known as a BIG project, and probably wouldn't have played much at all this year. Now say if Carter can't play, he might get some minutes. However I know Carter hasn't shown much, but after seeing a video of Williams playing, I much rather have Carter playing next year than Williams. So yeah if Carter can't play next year, its like I said we really won't have any big guy, because Williams IMO wont do anything to help NEXT YEAR atleast...

 

Yeah, because we all know Carter isn't a project anymore...:rolleyes:

Yeah, because we all know Carter isn't a project anymore...:rolleyes:

 

From what I saw of the Mike Willams video awhile back, Williams IS MUCH MORE of a project than Carter is or has been....

 

(As a side not I think this Williams guy will be good for us eventually, but wont do ANYTHING for us next year. So if we dont have Carter we wont have a big guy for next year, because Carter even though he hasn't done anything special, is still alot more ready to help than Williams...)

In all honesty, I see Carter getting minutes early on, before handing his job over to Perry Stevenson and we will all see the Cats use a super athletic lineup of Stevenson, Carter, Crawford, Meeks, and Bradley. I don't think Gillispie will use as many players in a game as Tubby did. But Carter could be a great asset to the team. He still has 3 years of eligibility left so he could improve a great deal! :thumb:

From all I can gather he will be ready to go by the time practice starts.

UK needs all the bodies they can get up front.

In all honesty, I see Carter getting minutes early on, before handing his job over to Perry Stevenson and we will all see the Cats use a super athletic lineup of Stevenson, Carter, Crawford, Meeks, and Bradley. I don't think Gillispie will use as many players in a game as Tubby did. But Carter could be a great asset to the team. He still has 3 years of eligibility left so he could improve a great deal! :thumb:

 

Did you just use the words "super athletic" in a sentence that included Carter and Crawford???????

Did you just use the words "super athletic" in a sentence that included Carter and Crawford???????

 

Crawford is athletic as all get out, but, he is also lazier than a mule! Alot of people forget, but he was in the finals of the dunk contest at the McD's all american game. And Carter wasn't part of the sentence that had the words "super athletic" in it! Trust me, his name will never be used in the same sentence that uses the word athletic!:thumb:

Just announced on Channel 18 in Lexington. This could be a big blow for the Cats if it proves to be serious, and would probably mean a small, guard oriented type team.

 

I think we were heading towards being a smaller, guard-oriented team either way.

 

I feel bad for Carter. His college career is slipping away with each injury.

I hope Carter comes out and is a beast this year. The kid played one year behind Morris and everybody is all over him.

 

I don't think he's going to be all conference, but if he's put in the effort over the last year, he could be a solid contributor.

 

Why don't we wait and see what he does before giving him so much crap?

I hope Carter comes out and is a beast this year. The kid played one year behind Morris and everybody is all over him.

 

I don't think he's going to be all conference, but if he's put in the effort over the last year, he could be a solid contributor.

 

Why don't we wait and see what he does before giving him so much crap?

 

:thumb: Exactly! He has barely got to play any in college, but from the little bit he did play, he showed me more basketball IQ and just even more basketball skills than Orbzut or Shag ever showed me in their first 2 years...

he showed me more basketball IQ and just even more basketball skills than Orbzut or Shag ever showed me in their first 2 years...

 

yup. and is much more aggressive. Seemed he always got called for backing someone down within a minute of getting in. I'll take that.

 

Obviously he had a lot of room to improve, but I'm sick of everyone counting him out.

yup. and is much more aggressive. Seemed he always got called for backing someone down within a minute of getting in. I'll take that.

 

Obviously he had a lot of room to improve, but I'm sick of everyone counting him out.

 

:thumb:

In all honesty, I see Carter getting minutes early on, before handing his job over to Perry Stevenson and we will all see the Cats use a super athletic lineup of Stevenson, Carter, Crawford, Meeks, and Bradley. I don't think Gillispie will use as many players in a game as Tubby did. But Carter could be a great asset to the team. He still has 3 years of eligibility left so he could improve a great deal! :thumb:

 

So you dont tihnk Patterson will start??? I have seen him play 3 times and I think he will be a starter from the get go. JMO though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.