Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton to be offered early by UK?

Featured Replies

I agree, getting this tandem would definitely bring UK back to the National Spotlight. I'm tired of slow guards like Joe Crawford.

 

I don't know if it would bring UK back to the national spotlight or not. However, it would certainly bring Rose Hill back into the national spotlight.

 

As with the Mayo Years, it would mean standing room only and much more money in the coffers of Rose Hill and of all of the schools it plays on the road.

 

Of course, the local jealousies would again flourish but that is the price paid by those in the limelight.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I have been told by a former member of the BOC, anyone that transfers to RH this year is going to have a HARD TIME getting eligible.

 

The KHSAA is NOT going to let RH make a mockery out of them again like the OJ fiasco, and ad to that you guys are talking like they are getting 3-4 good basketball players in the summer like its UK filling its roster.

 

 

RH might be the first school to get booted out of the KHSAA...........

JD IF YOU PLEASE makes it sound like someone in the KHSAA has a vendetta against Rose Hill. I get the impression Rose Hill has been found guilty of something unless they can prove they are innocent. He makes it sound like Rose Hill is the only school in the KHSAA that enrolled a student who was a good ball player.

 

It usually does not take long for one of these threads to bring out the jealousy that flourished during the O.J. days in the 16th region.

JD IF YOU PLEASE makes it sound like someone in the KHSAA has a vendetta against Rose Hill. I get the impression Rose Hill has been found guilty of something unless they can prove they are innocent. He makes it sound like Rose Hill is the only school in the KHSAA that enrolled a student who was a good ball player.

 

It usually does not take long for one of these threads to bring out the jealousy that flourished during the O.J. days in the 16th region.

 

I have 0 affiliation with the 16th, and this person no longer is on the BOC, BUT in this thread alone there has been mention of -

 

2 boys from Central Crossing, Ohio.

 

Then of course your post - I think one of the transfers mentioned coming to Rose Hill might be the Hutchinson boy who played at Huntington High last year.

 

I understand he is a very good guard.

 

SO my friend it not as if RH is getting 1 transfer, but it looks to be 3 who all just so happen to be ABOVE average basketball players all within what, 5 years of the OJ/Walker fiasco.......

 

 

That is not normal and raises every red flag to the KHSAA.....unless you support Rose Hill.

 

By the way will all these boys have a LEGAL change of address?

 

Does the boy from Huntington already have a change of address and enrolled in school because if not and he is playing for RH in the summer then watch out..............

I haven't heard anything about any kids from Huntington or Columbus, but I did hear that Vin Diesel was working out with the Hill in preparation for an upcoming movie role.

 

According to my sources, he runs a nice point, and is adept at no-look passes.

Rose Hill has not gone thru any massive changes they do have a new player on their team that happens to fill a void that they needed. I am sure there are no shanaigans going on. It would just be real nice if the playing field for public and private schools were level.

The playing field is level the public schools just dont want to admit it.

Thats right a school like Greenup co. can go to Huntington and bring down a kid to play for them even though their parents still live in wva I don't think so:laugh: :laugh:

I hate to break up all this lovely chit chat regarding the unbelievably unfair advantages private schools have over poor little old public schools... :lol:

 

We are about to hear news in the Lexington media about a sophomore to be at Rose Hill being offered an opportunity to become a Kentucky Wildcat.

 

I would suspect it should hit the wires and airwaves Monday afternoon.

 

Remember you heard it on BluegrassPreps.com first. :thumb:

 

 

 

Congratulations Dakota Euton. The Fastbreak family is really proud of you. :dancingpa

 

For the record, even though you do look incredibly fashionable in Carolina blue, I've always prefered Kentucky Royal Blue myself... and not with that goofy orange a certain school in the Sunshine State adds to their Royal blue. Excellent choice young man... :thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I'm gonna have to look into some season tickets at Rupp.

Great post FASTBREAK ! I couldn't agree with you more.

Exciting times for Dakota and his family.

If any kid has worked harder than Dakota to get where he is, I haven't heard about them. If he gets quicker on that first step, the sky's the limit

16th region coaches and players should thank him for bringing more exposure to the area.

(ok that might be pushing it):D

Congratulations on a HUGE accomplishment:thumb:

Wow! Don't know this young man, but congrats! Will for sure have to make a few trips to watch this young man play some ball.

Euton is most deserving of whatever he receives. No one this side of Mayo works any harder at improving his game.

 

As for transfers to Rose Hill, I would recommend that the people at Rose Hill keep their collective mouths shut. Don't go around advertising for trouble because with the schools you have in your area, you will get it.

 

Bring in whomever you can and do so in a way that cannot be disputed. You must remember that, because of all the publicity a few yars ago, you really are treated as guilty until proven innocent in regard to the KHSAA. PGB still watches every move you make and will make every effort to cause you trouble and a few other lesser lights up there are always snipping at your heels.

 

So, therefore, be smart enough to cover your bases. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Fastbreak reporting that he verballed to UK this morning...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.