Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton to be offered early by UK?

Featured Replies

Any old timers see Jack Sigma when they see/watch Dakota play ? If he only had the step back jumper :laugh: Hope the kid goes far and fills his dreams ! LB

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Looks like Jack Sikma but I havent seen him play yet so hard to tell if he has similar qualities. The kid has played serious National competition over the past 5 yrs so I am sure he is legit.

With two no doubt major D1 players, sounds like Rose Hill will be the favorite to win the 16th region in the upcoming season.

Right now I doubt any Soph could play at UK. The next 3 yrs, these kids will develop. From what I hear they have tremendous work ethics. By the time they are seniors, the weaknesses they have now I believe may be their strengths. Just sit back and enjoy watching them now and cheer them on when they get to UK.

With two no doubt major D1 players, sounds like Rose Hill will be the favorite to win the 16th region in the upcoming season.

 

I hope for the best for Dakotah and Chad, but I think Elliot County will give them all they can handle and have to be the favorites in the 16th for the next couple of years unless Rose Hill's incoming transferees provide those two boys a good enough supporting cast.

 

IMO, a good squad has to have a strong starting 5 and at least 2 strong bench players.

What kind of supporting cast will they have at Rose Hill. Is there any other College prospect(not just DI, just any college in general) on that team?? If so they could be a very special team in the near future.

It will be difficult for RH to get by Elliott for the next 2 years unless they get some others contributing. Elliott has at least 7 solid for this year possibly 8 or 9. The following year they lose Maynard & the 8th man everyone else is back.

What kind of supporting cast will they have at Rose Hill. Is there any other College prospect(not just DI, just any college in general) on that team?? If so they could be a very special team in the near future.

 

Couple boys from Central Crossing, Ohio. I think one of them used to be at Rose Hill. I think one is a Junior and the other a freshman. Name might be Barnes? I think their Dad used to coach them at Central Crossing. Both are supposed to be good. One is a point guard. They are also picking up a senior transfer who is supposed to be pretty good.

Couple boys from Central Crossing, Ohio. I think one of them used to be at Rose Hill. I think one is a Junior and the other a freshman. Name might be Barnes? I think their Dad used to coach them at Central Crossing. Both are supposed to be good. One is a point guard. They are also picking up a senior transfer who is supposed to be pretty good.

Is this a fact? I cant see the Barnes boys or their dad taking a back seat to Euton and Jackson and what about the Bush boys , with all the time and hard work they have put in I cant see Mr Bush letting that happen.

I know Jackson is still young, and has plenty of time to develop an outside shot, but does he remind anyone else of Rajon Rondo.

Dakota and Chad are D1 prospects. They have three more years of high school to develop any part of their game that needs it. Jackson can drive and is as smooth as anyone that I have seen but it is no secrect that he needs to work on his outside shot. Euton can play post and score or he can step out to whatever and drain the j. It will be fun to watch them play next year and the years to come.

When was the last time the 16th region had anyone that Kentucky was seriously looking at? Much less just sophomores!

Should be great for 16th region basketball the next few years

Elliot vs Rose Hills could be as big as Rose Hill vs Ashland from the Oj days.:thumb:

I hear that Hunington High's back-up point guard from last year has been participating in Rose Hill's summer games. Any heard or seen this?

Well I guess the only player that comes to mind that was recruited by UK and other major D-1 schools in the 16th Region was Mike Scott at GC. Not too many other "major" D-1 talents in the 16th in the last 20-30 years. Of course OJ and Billy could be added to that category, but then again they were just middle schooler's while residing in the 16th Region. I wish Dakotah and Chad the very best and the whole Rose Hill program. I have a ton of respect for Coach Tim Fraley and what he went through in the early days of his tenure at "The Hill." He took some serious lumps early on, but now he and the program are moving towards the forefront of not only the 16th, but they are raising eyebrows across the Bluegrass.

I think one of the transfers mentioned coming to Rose Hill might be the Hutchinson boy who played at Huntington High last year.

 

I understand he is a very good guard.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.