Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH 7 on 7

Featured Replies

Looks like CCH, Dixie, Beechwood, and Indian Hill will be participating in 7-on-7 tonight at CCH.

Looks like CCH, Dixie, Beechwood, and Indian Hill will be participating in 7-on-7 tonight at CCH.

 

 

4 solid teams. It should be an interesting one to watch.

I would guess Indian Hill and Dixie to be the 2 best passing teams at this point.

  • Author
I would guess Indian Hill and Dixie to be the 2 best passing teams at this point.

I am not sure about that one, CCH has some very good skill players that got a lot of time in JV last year and are looking forward to their varsity time. They have a few solid recevers and wings and the top 4 QBs all have some talent. I personally think, and from what my nephew has told me is that Shulte is the leading candidate for QB this year so far, but this could change.

I am not sure about that one, CCH has some very good skill players that got a lot of time in JV last year and are looking forward to their varsity time. They have a few solid recevers and wings and the top 4 QBs all have some talent. I personally think, and from what my nephew has told me is that Shulte is the leading candidate for QB this year so far, but this could change.

 

 

Looking at the 4 teams, it's a fair assumption. Both Dixie and Indian Hill return starting QBs, receivers, and backs. CCH lost a lot, and it's only a matter of time for the new QB and receivers to click.

 

Anyone have any info from tonight?? :confused:

Any info on this 7 on 7?

  • Author
Looking at the 4 teams, it's a fair assumption. Both Dixie and Indian Hill return starting QBs, receivers, and backs. CCH lost a lot, and it's only a matter of time for the new QB and receivers to click.

 

Anyone have any info from tonight?? :confused:

Yeah that is the safest assumption. But I think it will be a great game between Dixie and CCH this year. The not so experienced returning state champs CCH against a big experienced Dixie.

Any info on this 7 on 7?

 

I have heard different things. I was told Indian Hill, OH looked like the best product (and they were without their #1 QB). I was told Beechwood looked good and they were VERY big. I was told two different things about CCH, one said they looked average the other said they tied or won everyone they played and I was told Dixie looked like a rag tag bunch with a stud or two mixed in.

 

Anyone?

I was told on Tues night at the 7 on 7 at BHS that BHS beat all three teams if anyone is keeping score. Don't forget, BHS's QB is back w/numerous talented recievers and not to mention the TB is returning also who has great hands out of the backfield or slot.

I have heard different things. I was told Indian Hill, OH looked like the best product (and they were without their #1 QB). I was told Beechwood looked good and they were VERY big. I was told two different things about CCH, one said they looked average the other said they tied or won everyone they played and I was told Dixie looked like a rag tag bunch with a stud or two mixed in.

 

Anyone?

 

I'm not to sure Indian Hill beat any of the three teams . They looked good as far as uniforms ! B-Wood looked the best there , CCH was working 3 or 4 QB's in and out . As far as Dixie looking like a rag tag bunch , yes ! No matching tee's or uniforms . Most played skins ! As far as playing that way , NO , they looked good when the ones where in , but that wasn't much ! They had alot of wr's and Db's going in and out !

I have heard different things. I was told Indian Hill, OH looked like the best product (and they were without their #1 QB). I was told Beechwood looked good and they were VERY big. I was told two different things about CCH, one said they looked average the other said they tied or won everyone they played and I was told Dixie looked like a rag tag bunch with a stud or two mixed in.

 

Anyone?

 

If IH didn't have their no. 1 qb, they were really missing a lot. That kid throws a great ball. Siple has done a really nice job with him and if the line can give him some time, he'll throw for a lot of yards this season.

If IH didn't have their no. 1 qb, they were really missing a lot. That kid throws a great ball. Siple has done a really nice job with him and if the line can give him some time, he'll throw for a lot of yards this season.

 

 

That seems to be the norm at IH anymore. They seems to be able to produce solid qb's year-in and year-out.

That seems to be the norm at IH anymore. They seems to be able to produce solid qb's year-in and year-out.

 

 

I think that has a lot to do with the fact that Siple played qb himself (and was a pretty good one at that).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.