Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH 7 on 7

Featured Replies

I have a nephew on the team and he told me that they are having a 7 on 7 game with Indian Hill tomorrow. Does anyone know what time or where. And who else will the be playing during the off-season???

Marvin Lewis' son plays LB for IH(I think).

I've never been to one of these 7 on 7 games. What can I expect to see?

I've never been to one of these 7 on 7 games. What can I expect to see?

 

A. Passing

B. Pass defense

C. One offensive lineman

D. No pads

D. Go back to A.

Has the new coach even had a chance to implement any type of passing offense? And if so, what does it look like?

Has the new coach even had a chance to implement any type of passing offense? And if so, what does it look like?

 

I'd say its in a limited form right now. Heck, the potential starting qb has only been around for about 2 weeks due to baseball.

 

However, its all about getting work in and repetitions so even if its limited, its still practice against live competition. I doubt many teams roll out much of their playbook.

My GUESS is that there are the following kids that could play qb this season:

 

Isler

Furnish

Wehry

Schulte

 

I'd assume Isler is the leading candidate but , again, that's a guess.

7on 7 sounds interesting. How many of these games are they allowed to play and how many will they play? Looking at other threads in this forum, it looks like Lou. and Lex. schools play quite a few of these.

. How many of these games are they allowed to play and how many will they play? .

 

One less than Rodenberg had.;)

One less than Rodenberg had.;)

 

Zing.

 

:lol:

My GUESS is that there are the following kids that could play qb this season:

 

Isler

Furnish

Wehry

Schulte

 

I'd assume Isler is the leading candidate but , again, that's a guess.

 

 

What about Matthew Young, is he not playing?

I heard CCH is scrimmaging Rodenberg and Roger Bacon this year.

One less than Rodenberg had.;)

:laugh: :thumb:

What about Matthew Young, is he not playing?

 

Yeah he is playing. cshs81 was just listing the most likely potential starters.

 

 

I heard CCH is scrimmaging Rodenberg and Roger Bacon this year.

 

:thumb: That is correct. You should be ready for this to be one of the most physical and intensely played scrimmage games you've ever seen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.