Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben Revere Goes #28 in MLB Draft!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnesota signed him to a contract today, meaning he will bypass Georgia for the pros.

Minnesota signed him to a contract today, meaning he will bypass Georgia for the pros.

 

$750,000 signing bonus!

Isn't that kinda low for 28th? If I remember correctly, I think Roe signed for a million and he was like 32nd pick or there abouts.

 

Don't get me wrong, I'd take the $750,000!!!!

Isn't that kinda low for 28th? If I remember correctly, I think Roe signed for a million and he was like 32nd pick or there abouts.

 

Don't get me wrong, I'd take the $750,000!!!!

 

Signing bonuses change year to year. And the team may give more for a pitcher. Roe is a LHP that can throw up into the 90's. That's why he received so much.

Wow that's a lot of money for an 18 year old! I would love to have that and I am twice the age. What am I talking about I would love that much money at any age. Congrats again to Ben.

I hate to correct you Pat Dad.....but Chaz Roe is a RH pitcher :)

 

As for why Revere's bonus was less than Roe's however, you hit the nail on the head, he's a pitcher.

I hate to correct you Pat Dad.....but Chaz Roe is a RH pitcher :)

 

As for why Revere's bonus was less than Roe's however, you hit the nail on the head, he's a pitcher.

 

Thanks for the correction. Sometimes my brain is totally inept. :D

Nah, you aren't inept, I just had an advantage...I got to see him pitch from the time he was 11 until he graduated from HS. :D

Chaz is playing at A Modesto Nuts in Californis. Modesto is in the Rockies farm syastem.

 

Chaz isn't having a good year. He's 1-8 with a 4.32 ERA. He has more K's than any of the others on the Nuts pitching staff, though, with 48. I hope he can turn things around.

PD....chaz has had some strange outings this year, there was a streak of 3 games in May where he gave up 1 hit over 6 innings, 3 hits over 8, 2 hits over 7, only one earned run in all three of those games, and his record in those 3 games was 1-1. He's still figuring it out, I'm sure!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.