Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben Revere Goes #28 in MLB Draft!

Featured Replies

Nah, you aren't inept, I just had an advantage...I got to see him pitch from the time he was 11 until he graduated from HS. :D

 

Gosh I still remember the skinney kid who people used to think might only be the second best player in his family. Definately wanna see this kid make it someday.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that kinda low for 28th? If I remember correctly, I think Roe signed for a million and he was like 32nd pick or there abouts.

 

Don't get me wrong, I'd take the $750,000!!!!

 

This year, before the draft, the Commissioner met with the teams and the scouts and either put in a rule or an order to cut down on the signing bouns money. I think that it is in an effort to discourage as many high school players as possible to go to college.

This year, before the draft, the Commissioner met with the teams and the scouts and either put in a rule or an order to cut down on the signing bouns money. I think that it is in an effort to discourage as many high school players as possible to go to college.

 

I think you mean encourage. I'd say that's true.

 

JohnL, I'm sure that he will. Chaz is a great kid. :thumb:

Gosh I still remember the skinney kid who people used to think might only be the second best player in his family. Definately wanna see this kid make it someday.
I concur!:thumb:
I think you mean encourage. I'd say that's true.

 

JohnL, I'm sure that he will. Chaz is a great kid. :thumb:

 

Whoops! I did mean encourage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.