Alright folks, fess up!

PepRock01

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's that? If you don't mind my asking.

I have just been a couple of times, so I guess I am knocking it before really even trying it, but the times I have been, the people trying to karaoke were sloppy drunk and it just seemed to be more of an annoyance than anything! Just a couple of bad, non-fun experiences!

I have just been a couple of times, so I guess I am knocking it before really even trying it, but the times I have been, the people trying to karaoke were sloppy drunk and it just seemed to be more of an annoyance than anything! Just a couple of bad, non-fun experiences!

I am almost always sober when I do it. Alcohol has a negative effect on the vocal chords. :thumb:

I may have one or two beers but I make sure I have plenty of water too. The fun for me is going up there and just singing. :banana:

I am almost always sober when I do it. Alcohol has a negative effect on the vocal chords. :thumb:

I may have one or two beers but I make sure I have plenty of water too. The fun for me is going up there and just singing. :banana:

:thumb:

There are several "good" singers at the places we go. The sloppy drunk ones seem to show up very late in the evening.

:thumb:

There are several "good" singers at the places we go. The sloppy drunk ones seem to show up very late in the evening.

Unfortunately the place I have been going I am the only good one there. I hate saying that because I don't think I am really all that good, but most of the people there are horrible.

Not sure how drunk these folks are though, there are times I am certain they are sober, which baffles me further. :confused:

Unfortunately the place I have been going I am the only good one there. I hate saying that because I don't think I am really all that good, but most of the people there are horrible.

Not sure how drunk these folks are though, there are times I am certain they are sober, which baffles me further. :confused:

You'll get those.....people who think they're great, but are so, so horrible. At least they're having fun! :lol:

I've been singing karaoke since I was about 15 with my best friend. Our moms used to take us. We still go together occasionally. The two hole-in-the-walls that we prefer are laid back and it's a fun atmosphere. People tell us that we're good, but they're usually drunk older men. One guy told me that I could be the 5th member of the Dixie Chicks. :lol:
So you like to sing do you. I know someone looking for a singer. :D

So you like to sing do you. I know someone looking for a singer. :D

I can give you my best friend's number. She's definitely the better singer. :D

When we were kids we used to pretend to be the Judds. Of course, she was Wynona and did most of the singing. I just danced around and tried to look pretty like Naomi. :lol:

I can give you my best friend's number. She's definitely the better singer. :D

When we were kids we used to pretend to be the Judds. Of course, she was Wynona and did most of the singing. I just danced around and tried to look pretty like Naomi. :lol:

How'd that work out for ya?:D