Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can you imagine if Donovan had done to UK what he did to the Magic?

Featured Replies

He pretty much did. Everything but the signed contract. Up until the very end, it was a "done" deal that he was coming to UK.

 

I don't understand this post....

 

In the whole time from the time that Tubby left, till Billy G was hired, I don't remember even once that Donovan said he'd be coming to UK. :confused:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand this post....

 

In the whole time from the time that Tubby left, till Billy G was hired, I don't remember even once that Donovan said he'd be coming to UK. :confused:

I think it is more of a jab at those who thought this was the case...

I don't understand this post....

 

In the whole time from the time that Tubby left, till Billy G was hired, I don't remember even once that Donovan said he'd be coming to UK. :confused:

He told his wife, who told her real estate agent to find a horse farm. And he told his banker, who had the money wired. :jump:
He told his wife, who told her real estate agent to find a horse farm. And he told his banker, who had the money wired. :jump:
If you do not believe this post, my Uncle's best friend is the personal co-pilot of the Donovan's airplane to confirm.
Source. I can get the guy I heard it from to post something about it if you'd like, but I don't think he's up yet.:sssh:

So I will just consider it speculation. ;)

I think it is more of a jab at those who thought this was the case...

 

Oh...well then....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: to Boucher! :D

So I will just consider it speculation. ;)
OK...:lol:

Yeah I could......Most UK fans would say, I didn't want him anyways........

And you know how? Source, link or something besides speculation.:sleep:

 

It's not exactly rocket-science....He has a history of changing jobs frequently, and always moving up. There aren't many college jobs to move up to from UK. Logic says he has his eye on the NBA.

If you think Billy Clyde isn't interested in the league, you're wrong. It might be a few years down the road, but if has the kind of success that UK fans seem to think that he will it will be sooner rather than later.

 

And if the NBA has interest sooner than later, it'll be because of the great job he would be doing at UK, so, I hope they come calling real soon....

I don't understand this post....

 

In the whole time from the time that Tubby left, till Billy G was hired, I don't remember even once that Donovan said he'd be coming to UK. :confused:

 

That info wasn't coming from BD himself because he was in the middle of the Final 4 and rightfully so, wouldn't say anything, but, the so called "Insider sources" were the ones saying "Done deal"... The overzealous UK fanbase took it from there and ran with it...You know how these fans are, they take everything positive said to heart and everything negative said to be a lie...

Logic says he has his eye on the NBA.

 

Or Minnesota...

"Can you imagine if Donovan had done to UK what he did to the Magic?"

 

I can't even imagine.....the thought of this really scares me!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :lol:

I think it is more of a jab at those who thought this was the case...

:thumb: Most of the Tb'rs wanted him so bad they could taste it so they convinced themselves that he was coming to U.K., again - thank God he didn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.