Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Royals??????

Featured Replies

Does anybody have a roster and schedule???????

  • Replies 44
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking for the 18U team I can send a schedule to you via PM.

Who plays on the team?

 

It's a mix of of players from different schools in NKY. A few from CCH,Highlands, a couple from Ryle and various other schools are represented. Zach Rawlings,Connor Larkin, Skylar Stein, Josh Brown, Luke Bray, to name a few.

Does anyone know what team Luke Maile is going to play on

 

Luke is playing on the Kentucky Colonels team that is coached by Walt Terrell. Their home field is at St. Henry.

Does anyone know what team Luke Maile is going to play on

 

Walt Terrels' team, I think. That team is loaded from what I have heard.

Walt Terrels' team, I think. That team is loaded from what I have heard.

 

The Kentucky Colonels are indeed loaded... and young....

 

They took two from the Future Stars on Saturday and two from Paterson Park on Sunday....

 

Sundays Kentucky Colonels starting lineup for the 1st game was:

 

1/18. Shanks St. Henry SS

2/11. Ryan Cov Holy Cross RF

3/21. Kuebbing St. Henry LF

4/ 9. Maile CovCath C

5/24. Nicklos Dixie DH

6/14. Bleser CovCath 1B

7/10. Kroman Boone County 3B

8/12. Parrott Simon Kenton 2B

9/23. Elloitt Beechwood CF

10/33. Nutine CovCath P

 

Sundays Kentucky Colonels starting lineup for the 2nd game was

 

1/12. Parrott Simon Kenton 2B

2/21. Kuebbing St. Henry CF

3/24. Nickols Dixie P

4/23. Elliott Beechwood DH

5/ 9. Maile CovCath LF

6/14. Bleser CovCath 1B

7/xx. Gilcrest St. Henry 3B

8/20. Ryan St. Henry C

9/ 2. Holochor CovCath SS

10/13. Darner CovCath RF

 

xx. Adams Scott

xx. Uhl Cincinnati McNicholas

15. Hoskin Conner

xx. Isler CovCath

xx. Reed

 

 

Next game for Walt Terrels' Kentucky Colonels is Tuedsay at

St Henry vs. Cincinnati Stix @ 6:30pm

Royals beat Panel Barn tonight 13-3 in 5 inn. Zach Rawlings got the win. Zach and Travis Hurd hit homeruns.

Royals beat Panel Barn tonight 13-3 in 5 inn. Zach Rawlings got the win. Zach and Travis Hurd hit homeruns.

 

I believe Rawlings went 4 for 4 with a homerun/double/2 singles and 7 RBI's, plus the win on the mound. I would say that was a productive evening!

I believe Rawlings went 4 for 4 with a homerun/double/2 singles and 7 RBI's, plus the win on the mound. I would say that was a productive evening!

 

Who else is on the roster and what does the normal starting lineup look like?

What is the Royals record so far?

I think they are 2-2 and I am not sure what the starting line-up has looked like so far.

I think they are 2-2 and I am not sure what the starting line-up has looked like so far.

 

I have seen only a couple of games and one of those I heard they didn't have all their guys.

 

Does anyone know where (website/newspaper) you can get results for summer games?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.