Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D to Magic?

Featured Replies

FWIW, GT says it's a done deal....

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was Redick your source ?:D

I am quite happy about it for JJ...

I am quite happy about it for JJ...

 

If Donovan goes to the Magic the JJ is getting a good coach and Donovan is getting a good shooter.

I am quite happy about it for JJ...

JJ will be starting and contributing big time within the first couple of months next season because of this move. Believe the Magic have struck gold.

I thought Billy D would stick around for another year of college ball. The question is, How would fans take Jai Lucas coming to UK if it happened.

Jai would be O.K., but as I said in an earlier thread, I don't think I want Daddy Lucas around the program after the comments he made when Jai signed with Fla. HE would be a problem for any coach at any program to have to deal with. We've all seen the parents "help" the coach in little leauges, this would be the same thing, IMO.

ESPN just reported that Billy D has informed Florida that he will be taking the Orlando job. 5 years 5.5 million a year.

If he wanted out, and the University let him out, then yes.

 

There may be a penalty though as far as sitting out time, I'm not sure.

 

If he's released, I don't think there is any waiting period to play.

If he's released, I don't think there is any waiting period to play.

 

There's not. Would be just like Alex Legion.

JJ will be starting and contributing big time within the first couple of months next season because of this move. Believe the Magic have struck gold.

:laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry but thats funny right there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.