Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007-08 Kentucky Depth Chart..

Featured Replies

Stevenson is a stick, but you have to use what you have. Stevenson is way better than Carter, IMO, so at this point you start 2 PF's at the 4 and 5 spot. Don't worry, Carter will be a factor and get some playing time as will the Williams kid. With Patterson now a CAT, all we need out of the 5 spot is a good, solid defender (Stevenson is an excellent shot blocker) and someone who can go up and pull down 6 or 7 rebounds per game.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This may sound crazy, but I think that Markie Krebs may be the best shooter on the team. The question is is he quick enough to play at that level. He'll have to be lights out in preseason, but he can shoot.

I know Markie and he is a great guy and a fine player but he won't see the floor this year.

Jasper does not need to start. Meeks starts over him any day. Hopefully Billy G. sees that b/c Tubby missed the boat there. I like Jasper's height as a forward not a point guard even though he was brought in as a guard.

Bradley

Meeks

Crawford

Patterson/Stewart

Stevenson/Carter

 

The 4 and 5 spots are open at this point. Those spots still need to be earned.

I'd start:

 

Bradley

Meeks

Crawford

Patterson

Carter

 

Off the bench:

 

Jasper

Legion

Harris

Stewart

Stevenson

 

I agree, and I see Legion getting some good minutes this year.

We should start Meeks over Jasper. Jasper is good buts he is not the scoring threat that Meeks is, once his shot devolops he will be a great player.

Call me crazy but this is what you might see.

 

Pg Jasper

Sg Bradley

SF Meeks

PF Crafword

C Patterson

 

It would be more up and down and an exciting brand of basketball, sort of like what UT has down in Knoxville.

PG: Ramel Bradley - Derrick Jasper - Micheal Porter

SG: Jodie Meeks - Alex Legion - Mark Krebs

SF: Joe Crawford - Ramon Harris - Dwight Perry

PF: Perry Stevenson - A.J. Stewart - Mark Coury

C: Patrick Patterson - Jared Carter - Mike Williams

 

Expecting a "Phoenix Suns offense"? If so great:thumb:

Call me crazy but this is what you might see.

 

Pg Jasper

Sg Bradley

SF Meeks

PF Crafword

C Patterson

 

It would be more up and down and an exciting brand of basketball, sort of like what UT has down in Knoxville.

 

Crawford certainly has the strength, and he could draw a lot of PF's further outside. This could also eliminate several bad shots. I like it :thumb:

Crawford certainly has the strength, and he could draw a lot of PF's further outside. This could also eliminate several bad shots. I like it :thumb:

 

 

and i don't even like UK.

Bradley

Meeks

Crawford

Patterson

Carter

 

I believe that will be the starting lineup to start the year. I also believe that when its all said and done Stevenson will play more minutes than Carter, but Carter will be the starter. This team still has a long way to go before really being good. I think they need to be a team that will run, not just because its what the fans want, but out of necessity. Players on the team next year like Jasper, Meeks, Bradley, Stevenson, and even Stewart are much better in an uptempo game.

Legion should get some big playing time, and maybe even start some games. He was ranked 45th in the country by rivals.com, and 12th for shooting guards. Hes a four star recruit, he averaged 19.6 points a game, 5.7 rebounds, 2.1 assists, and 1.8 steals a game, for one of the best high schools in the country. Another good thing, he was a 85 percent free throw shooter. Legion should get some good playing time, and, IMO should start some games.

Porter is the best deep shooter on the team, and BCG places a high value on those type players. I think he'll see about 15 minutes a game...

 

I disagree with this one, Meeks is the best of the returners from downtown.

Bradley

Meeks

Crawford

Patterson

Carter

 

I like this starting 5, and I honestly wouldn't care to see Legion step in right away in place of Bradley, who isn't a true PG anyway.

 

G - Legion or Bradley

G - Meeks

F - Crawford

F - Patterson

C- Carter

 

But if you want to get up and down the floor in a hurry, go with this lineup:

 

G- Bradley

G - Meeks

F- Legion

F - Crawford

C- Patterson

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.