Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007-08 Kentucky Depth Chart..

Featured Replies

Porter is the best deep shooter on the team, and BCG places a high value on those type players. I think he'll see about 15 minutes a game...

 

I disagree as of right now. Porter is going to have a hard time getting his shot off because he kindof shoots a set shot. And there isnt many guys on UK's team that is going to draw double teams enough for him to get his shot off.

And I think Meeks is probably the better shooter of the 2.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the Mark Krebs from Thomas More? I mean he couldn't help them win at the D III level.

I'll give it a whirl....

 

PG: Derrick Jasper

SG: Jodie Meeks

SF: Joe Crawford

PF: Patrick Patterson

C: Perry Stevenson

 

6th: Ramel Bradley

7th: Alex Legion

8th: Jared Carter

9th: A.J. Stewart

10th: Ramon Harris

11th: Michael Porter

12th: Mike Williams

13th: Mark Coury

14th: Mark Krebs

My Starting 5

 

Derrick Jasper

Ramel Bradley

Joe Crawford

Patrick Patterson

Jared Carter

PG- Jasper 6-6 215 - Backup- Porter 6-2 185

SG- Bradley 6-2 195 - Legion 6-5 210

SG- Crawford 6-4 210 - Meeks 6-5 215

PF- Patterson 6-8 235 - Stewart 6-8 210

PF- Stevenson 6-9 220 - Carter 7-2 260

Harris can be thrown in there, also. Basically, a three guard lineup. All five can get up and down the floor. Weights are approximates after Holsopple gets done with them.

You're right. It sounds crazy... :p

 

Have you seen him lately? He's all of 6'6 and has put on some good weight. He's got the size and he can shoot. Speed and quickness...I haven't seen him play lately so I don't know how much faster he's gotten. SEC is a fast league.

Is this the Mark Krebs from Thomas More? I mean he couldn't help them win at the D III level.

 

He was a freshman, and nobody could have helped Thomas Moore with the old coach that they had.

Hmmm well I do agree with everyone who has Bradley at the pg spot, however why is it that you all agree to have Bradley at the point now, yet many of you argued with me when I said Bradley should have been at the point last year so Meeks could be in the lineup...

The starting lineup I think we see is:

 

Pg: Bradley

Sg: Meeks

Sf: Crawford

Pf: Patterson

C: Carter

 

I think Bluegrass Billy is going to give Carter the first crack at the starting lineup to start the year, but if that dont work I think we will see either Stevenson or AJ Stewart in there...

 

(By the way I dont see us ever starting that 4 guard lineup like some of you have mentioned. I think we will use it some in games, but will never use it as the starting lineup IMO...)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.