Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Too easy to get a gun in Chi-town...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not a gun permit. It is a permit to be able to purchase firearms and ammunition, something that a U.S. citizen should not have to have a permit for anyway.

Its not a gun permit. It is a permit to be able to purchase firearms and ammunition, something that a U.S. citizen should not have to have a permit for anyway.
We make people that need medication go see a doctor first... maybe it wouldn't be such a horrible idea to make someone who wants a gun to go through some sort of process as well.

This "story" is a real non-issue. Typical pot stirring from our "unbiased" media. :rolleyes:

We make people that need medication go see a doctor first... maybe it wouldn't be such a horrible idea to make someone who wants a gun to go through some sort of process as well.

Then again, maybe it is about the most Un-Constitutional, Un-American idea that I have ever heard. Every citizen has a right to purchase a gun in this country if they haven't been convicted of a felony. All new gun purchases have a criminal records check completed over computer. That is all we need, and is definately all that should be legal.

Then again, maybe it is about the most Un-Constitutional, Un-American idea that I have ever heard. Every citizen has a right to purchase a gun in this country if they haven't been convicted of a felony. All new gun purchases have a criminal records check completed over computer. That is all we need, and is definately all that should be legal.

:thumb: :thumb: I am glad you stated this. I was going to post along the same lines but I read yours and you said it very well. This country does not need any more gun laws, what we need is for the laws already on the books to be enforced. :thumb:

Its not a gun permit. It is a permit to be able to purchase firearms and ammunition, something that a U.S. citizen should not have to have a permit for anyway.

:thumb: I agree 100%.

:thumb: :thumb: I am glad you stated this. I was going to post along the same lines but I read yours and you said it very well. This country does not need any more gun laws, what we need is for the laws already on the books to be enforced. :thumb:

:thumb: Well said Oldrambler and very true.

Every citizen has a right to purchase a gun in this country if they haven't been convicted of a felony.
Yeah! :ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

.

OB-AJ416_VaTech_20070417123516.jpg

^

 

:thumb:

 

It's easy to just wave the pom-poms for gun rights. I understand, I certainly have nothing agaisnt gun ownership. But there are legitimate concerns.

 

Like I said, we make people go to the doctor to get medication that they need to survive. I place a premium on our constitutional right to gun ownership, but not more than I place on the availability of medicene people need to live.

Yeah! :ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

.

The fact that people misuse something to such an extent shouldn't infringe on the rights of those who are law abiding citizens. We can't safeguard against everything, BF.
The fact that people misuse something to such an extent shouldn't infringe on the rights of those who are law abiding citizens. We can't safeguard against everything, BF.
So by that logic, just because some people OD on a drug, doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a screening process where professionals evaluate who should be given certain medications?
^

 

:thumb:

 

It's easy to just wave the pom-poms for gun rights. I understand, I certainly have nothing agaisnt gun ownership. But there are legitimate concerns.

 

Like I said, we make people go to the doctor to get medication that they need to survive. I place a premium on our constitutional right to gun ownership, but not more than I place on the availability of medicene people need to live.

It's easy to wave the pom-poms for a whole slew of things, but let's be sure of what exactly it is we're blaming and who we're criticizing.
So by that logic, just because some people OD on a drug, doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a screening process where professionals evaluate who should be given certain medications?
Clarify please because you're comparing apples to oranges with drugs and guns.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.