$3.30

Sportz Addict

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does "big oil" have to be the ones spending the money. You act like they are the only people who could possibly open up a refinery. In a free market, any group of investors should be able to open up a refinery, that's not the case here.

You think its ok that oil companies are making more money then the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? You think they are making WAY more money than what we spend on education last year is ok?

I think the rest of America might not agree with you. Bush did shoot down the bill that would have taxed gas profits when the price of oil was over 50 a barrel. Your either really rich and can afford gas prices or I would like to know what oil company you work for. When they are making higher profits then the cost of WARS something is up. It's called the American people getting screwed. I guess you stand for the rich getting rich and who cares about the middle or lower class huh? Believe it or not, not everyone can afford 3-4 a gallon.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! This is so crazy and it upsets me. People can say Bush has no control on this but IMO he could do something to help keep steady gas prices if he really wanted too, this is getting ridiculous!

Bush will probally do what he did last year and release oil from the strategic oil reserve. The biggest thing is to build more refineries and start drilling in the Alaskan wildlife reserve and in the Atlantic ocean. Until the government allows this we will be forced to be stuck on the middle east oil bottle.

You think its ok that oil companies are making more money then the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? You think they are making WAY more money than what we spend on education last year is ok?

I think the rest of America might not agree with you. Bush did shoot down the bill that would have taxed gas profits when the price of oil was over 50 a barrel. Your either really rich and can afford gas prices or I would like to know what oil company you work for. When they are making higher profits then the cost of WARS something is up. It's called the American people getting screwed. I guess you stand for the rich getting rich and who cares about the middle or lower class huh? Believe it or not, not everyone can afford 3-4 a gallon.

:sleep: :lol: Yeah, I'm super rich and I work for an oil company :rolleyes: . It's amazing what happens when you flash a little common sense.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! This is so crazy and it upsets me. People can say Bush has no control on this but IMO he could do something to help keep steady gas prices if he really wanted too, this is getting ridiculous!

Anyone that thought gas prices would stay down when an oil tycoon got elected to office had a few screws loose.

Guest Bluto

New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries, New Refineries....

Question:

When a gas price sign says $2.99 with a itty bitty nine in the top right corner, Isn't that the same thing as saying $3.00 in a non $3.00 sign way????

It's always like that. Its really a peny more than it says. like. 2.95 is 2.96. Thats the way I have thought it was.