May 8, 200719 yr Author Yeah, because we all know Kelvin can't close....:lol: Can you hear me now... :jump:
May 8, 200719 yr Author Are you really getting on me? Everytime a kid that plays basketball in high school anywhere in this country looks at a map with the State of Kentucky on it we get a 5 page thread about how great they would be here. And I get that for my little post... You don't get that from me...
May 8, 200719 yr Can you hear me now... :jump:Kelvin has a great class coming in this year and didn't even leave campus, I can't wait to see what he can do next year...
May 8, 200719 yr Author Kelvin has a great class coming in this year and didn't even leave campus, I can't wait to see what he can do next year... He's quietly doing a great job on the recruiting trail. It's been amazing to follow IU, UL, UC, X, OSU and UK recruiting recently. The down swing for the region seems to be near an end...
May 8, 200719 yr He's quietly doing a great job on the recruiting trail. It's been amazing to follow IU, UL, UC, X, OSU and UK recruiting recently. The down swing for the region seems to be near an end... I agree and I hope you're right.
May 8, 200719 yr How did Scotty Hopson slip out of state? Because he's not polished at all he is basically just tall and athletic. Also one of the LAZIEST players I have ever seen on the court.
May 8, 200719 yr Author Here's a little prediction. All 5 of UC's 08 recruits to be are on this list... :walk:
May 8, 200719 yr Tyler Zeller shot from 105 to 16. Look at what happens with a few good tourneys. Zeller visited Lexington yesterday.
May 8, 200719 yr He's quietly doing a great job on the recruiting trail. It's been amazing to follow IU, UL, UC, X, OSU and UK recruiting recently. The down swing for the region seems to be near an end... Hey gametime, did you hear Cronin on Rivals Radio earlier today?
May 8, 200719 yr Author Hey gametime, did you hear Cronin on Rivals Radio earlier today? Yes I did...
May 9, 200719 yr Looks good for this guy... 11 Devin Ebanks Oakdale (CT) St. Thomas More F 6-8/185 [url="http://javascript:openSchools(41968)"]list[/url] Smooth and skilled with the ball.Indiana High Miami-FL High Rutgers Medium Texas Medium Hope a strong wind doesn't come up because you won't be able to find him.
May 9, 200719 yr Hope a strong wind doesn't come up because you won't be able to find him.I'll take my chances.
May 9, 200719 yr You all think coach Billy G will push hard for the instaters such as Miller and Hopson?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.