Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Updates 2008 Top 150

Featured Replies

I'd be happy if Coach G. could pull in Miller at 29, and Zeller at 16....

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I saw that....It's weird....#26-31 are all 4 stars, Withey at 32 gets 5...

Has to be a glitch. Only the Top 25 are 5 stars...

Don't hate, just cause he's so good. :sssh:

  • Author
Don't hate, just cause he's so good. :sssh:

If he was 5 star good, he'd be Top 25... :p

If he was 5 star good, he'd be Top 25... :p
Prediction:

 

He will be by signing day.

  • Author
Prediction:

 

He will be by signing day.

I can see that. I have the same hopes for Wilks...

Prediction:

 

He will be by signing day.

 

 

I wouldn't even worry about signing day. I'd take end of November his Freshman season.

Bud is up to 35.

 

 

Where was he?

Where was he?
Right around there, I honestly forget. I thought he was 38.
  • Author
IU is in the running for 3 of the Top 25.

And? When they sign get back to me... ;)

Looks good for this guy...

 

 

11 Devin Ebanks
Oakdale (CT) St. Thomas More

staryellow.gifstaryellow.gifstaryellow.gifstaryellow.gifstaryellow.gif F 6-8/185 [url="http://javascript:openSchools(41968)"]list[/url]


Smooth and skilled with the ball.

Indiana
High
Miami-FL
High
Rutgers
Medium
Texas
Medium

And? When they sign get back to me... ;)
Yeah, because we all know Kelvin can't close....:lol:
And? When they sign get back to me... ;)
Are you really getting on me?

 

Everytime a kid that plays basketball in high school anywhere in this country looks at a map with the State of Kentucky on it we get a 5 page thread about how great they would be here.

 

And I get that for my little post...:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.