Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 1996- vs. UofL 2008

Featured Replies

08 U.L. vs. 96' U.K., not even the most avid of any U.L. fans if they know anything abpout basketball would pick the 08' Cards. They imo will be very good next season but the 96' U.K. could have named the score. Not even close.

 

That is JMO and now the real question.............How big of an idiot with how much time on their hands does it take to come up with a poll like this? :lol: What is really the point? :lol:

 

Seems to me the same type of people who would claim that the SEC is the all-time best hoops conference.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made it a thread because I thought it was hilarious that someone actually believed it. There are very few teams in college basketball history that could play with UK's 96 team. UofL will be good, but nowhere close to being that good.

:thumb: :thumb: Emphasis on a Very Few teams in history that would be able to play with the 96' U.K. squad!

Seems to me the same type of people who would claim that the SEC is the all-time best hoops conference.

Give this guy time and he might say that. :D , Must be a professor at U.L. :sssh: :D

I don't think that it would even be close, that UK team was so deep and talented. Other than the best of the UCLA championship teams I cannot see any team in history beating that team.

This post hits the nail on the head!

 

Louisville4Life:

 

 

Whoa dude! The 2007-08 Cards are stacked and could very well go to the Final Four next year, but the '96 UK team was one of the best teams EVER. They had 8 NBA draft picks! Let's play out the year first. Hopefully we can discuss this topic again if we were to win a title. I don't think that there will be that dominant of a team again in college basketball. Florida has been dominant these past two years overall, but they haven't dominated (margin of victory-wise) like that UK team did. Hopefully RP can get that type pf production from our Cards this upcoming season.

Seems to me the same type of people who would claim that the SEC is the all-time best hoops conference.

You mean it isn't? ;)

Lets not get in the habit of pulling threads from other websites showing ignorant fans. Trust me, you guys especially, don't want to go down that road.

Trust me, UK has 50 times as many fans posting on message boards, and the threads they start pale in comparison to MOST of the outrageous threads i see on louisville rivals.

I think UL will contend for the championship next year...and have a great chance of winning it...but the '96 UK team was the deepest team to ever walk on the court. Play the season out and we'll discuss this next year!

Trust me, UK has 50 times as many fans posting on message boards, and the threads they start pale in comparison to MOST of the outrageous threads i see on louisville rivals.

You really don't want to go there... :lol:

Trust me, UK has 50 times as many fans posting on message boards, and the threads they start pale in comparison to MOST of the outrageous threads i see on louisville rivals.

 

 

Obviously you weren't around when the Flight tracking threads were alive and well on TCP:lol: .....When it comes to outrageous fans, UK takes the cake hands down.

You really don't want to go there... :lol:

 

Can we PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE go there??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe I waisted the time to read through that forum. I laughed when I started reading, and laughed even harder when I was finished.

I can't believe I waisted the time to read through that forum. I laughed when I started reading, and laughed even harder when I was finished.

This post pretty much sums it up. ;)

I made it a thread because I thought it was hilarious that someone actually believed it. There are very few teams in college basketball history that could play with UK's 96 team. UofL will be good, but nowhere close to being that good.

 

 

I understand but it should not even be a thread on the other board.

  • Author
I understand but it should not even be a thread on the other board.

Far enough, I agree! I still can't believe that someone believes it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.