Kenny Irons A Bengal

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess bye bye Chris Perry?

Just what I was thinking. Irons is a good player, however I didn't think backup RB was a priority for the Bengals. On the other hand, mentality for NFL teams is to have 2 quality backs and share some of the load. I think I like the pick.

Just what I was thinking. Irons is a good player, however I didn't think backup RB was a priority for the Bengals. On the other hand, mentality for NFL teams is to have 2 quality backs and share some the load. I think I like the pick.

Trying to make up for the Steven Jackson screw up.. I don't think this is it

Not much out there worth a 2nd round pick at either spot...

I was thinking the same too. This was a pick where they took who they thought was the best player available. They didn't reach. Plus, they need an every down back in case Rudi goes down. Unfortunately, Chris Perry has shown he can't stay healthy enough to fill that position. And Kenny Watson is a solid 3rd down back, and that's it.

Why reach for a D guy who won't fill a need.

Perry can not stay healthy and Irons, is REAL good and fills a need.

No reason to reach at all. At that point I didn't know much about the guys that were still available on the defensive side, but with all the problems they had on that side, you have to figure there was someone out there that would be able to help in some way.

I like the Irons pick, but I just wish they would've been able to get some more help defensively.