Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MSU employee arrested

Featured Replies

Not computer literate enough to provide link, but David Cox, MSU employee (he is the business manager of Aduc, former vice president to university in charge of fraternities and sororities, and current KHSAA official) is charged with video voyourism(sp.?). Story on WKYT.com amd WTVQ.com.

 

Maybe a mod could post a link.

  • Author

Dave always helped the Greeks anyway he could and still done his job, I am sure this is very shocking to a lot of folks in Morehead.

http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=6424107&nav=menu203_2

 

Bad stuff. I had the chance to know Dave while at MSU and this is very shocking to me....

 

Doesn't surprise me! I got to know him some during my time at MSU and he was a strange guy. He was always hanging around with students at bars and restaurants and he is 54 years old. He screwed us out of the intramural fraternity championship game my last semester so I haven't respected him since!!!:fight:

  • Author
What is class D?

Not for sure, but I think it can plead down to misdemeanor.

Either or, he will probably lose his jobs.

I hope he rots! I know the people who live in the apartment and it just goes to show that this can happen to anybody!!!

I hope he rots! I know the people who live in the apartment and it just goes to show that this can happen to anybody!!!

 

I'm friends with a girl that lives in the apartment under him and she said it was a long night with all the police and noise last night.

Personally I hope he gets the max. I am a Morehead alumni and Cox, has done his best to blank out the Greek system at Morehead State. As far as I know he was living in a dorm or campus housing in his late 40's no matter how you look at it that is not normal. Probably been doing this for a long time, a search of the house might have some interesting stuff. I hope I am not on there!

Dave always helped the Greeks anyway he could and still done his job, I am sure this is very shocking to a lot of folks in Morehead.

 

Dave always helped one group of Greeks (one frat)...never really associated with the rest of them. I never was really a big fan of his.

Doesn't surprise me! I got to know him some during my time at MSU and he was a strange guy. He was always hanging around with students at bars and restaurants and he is 54 years old. He screwed us out of the intramural fraternity championship game my last semester so I haven't respected him since!!!:fight:

 

 

He did the same to us a couple of times. When was your last semester there?

I knew Dave when I was there, he ran the Greek Office. I was a Pi Kapp, he did not like us when I was there. He did take over as advisor for the Pi Kapps a few years after I left. i was not in favor of it, and to be honest have not been back since.

He did the same to us a couple of times. When was your last semester there?

 

Spring 2005! I was a SigEp at MSU and Dave absolutely did not like us so he took his shots when he could! When was your last semester?

I hope he rots! I know the people who live in the apartment and it just goes to show that this can happen to anybody!!!

I agree. I also know the people in the apartment as one of them is my nephew. It is a little ironic that his major is criminology.

This is a sad story and as you stated proves that no one is immune from these sick individuals that prey upon the innocent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.