Send Milton to the Yanks

stark

Marty elluded to this last night. Has there never been a better time to send Milton packing than now? The Yankees need pitching and Marty wondered if Krivsky has even made the call to see if they are even slightly interested in taking Milton.

I say do it. Looking at his track record, especially pitching at GABP, there's no better time than the present.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were in charge, I would call Eric Milton up into my office and say "Sit down Eric."

"What? Are you sending me to the minors?"

"No"

"Are you trading me?"

"Nope. You're going to be The Gapper. You can pick up the suit in the locker room."

"You're kidding."

"No. And, Eric, if you work hard, we might let you be Mr. Red a few times."

Why would the Yankess even want to think about Milton? He's got the worst ERA of any starter the past two seasons and he's owed about $8mil for the rest of this season. I think the Yanks will take their chances with P Hughes and possibly the Rocket.

If I were in charge, I would call Eric Milton up into my office and say "Sit down Eric."

"No"

"Are you trading me?"

"Nope. You're going to be The Gapper. You can pick up the suit in the locker room."

"You're kidding."

:lol:

Thats why we want to trade him now. Maybe Brian Cashman will be fooled by this seasons stats and take a chance.
Really? Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I love those that think the Yankees are just stupid and would accept any offer.

Not so much that the Yankees are stupid, but they are calling guys up from the minor league system left and right that aren't ready and they could get a guy who could at least pitch 5 innings. Which is something that NO ONE on their staff can even do right now, Milton would be considered a god for pitching into the 6th.

"No"

"Are you trading me?"

"You're kidding."

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, BUT A GREAT IDEA!

Yes, trade him the the Yankees for A-Rod, HAHAHA, yeah right. Seriously, trade him for that Chase Wright that the Yanks had to bring up because they didn't have any starting pitching, he is supposedly the Homer Baily of the Yankee's minor leage farm system, just not nearly as good as Homer, but on ESPN they said that he was the phenom of their minor league system.

Yes, trade him the the Yankees for A-Rod, HAHAHA, yeah right. Seriously, trade him for that Chase Wright that the Yanks had to bring up because they didn't have any starting pitching, he is supposedly the Homer Baily of the Yankee's minor leage farm system, just not nearly as good as Homer, but on ESPN they said that he was the phenom of their minor league system.

I was under the impression that Phil Hughes was the gem of their system.