Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Send Milton to the Yanks

Featured Replies

Milton Career before Cincinnati,

 

71-57, 197 innings a year, 4.71 ERA. I don't know what you're expecting but that's not bad.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
so is Arroyo having a bad year? He's 0-2?

 

I appreciate you telling me that you think he's having a bad year, b/c that let's me get out of this discussion knowing what I was up against and knowing stopping now will just avoid a headache.

 

Arroyo has had nearly zero run support and his 2.89 ERA with 23 K's and only 9 walks speaks volumes.

 

I can't believe you actually think Milton is having a better year than Arroyo.

 

I can't believe you actually think Milton is having a better year than Arroyo.

Did I say that?
  • Author
Milton Career before Cincinnati,

 

71-57, 197 innings a year, 4.71 ERA. I don't know what you're expecting but that's not bad.

 

I'm sorry, but you don't offer 10 million contracts to pitchers who have never had an ERA under 4.32 for a season.

Arroyo has had nearly zero run support and his 2.89 ERA with 23 K's and only 9 walks speaks volumes.
Again we're talking about a number 2 and a number 5, but if I must provide the proof again I will.
  • Author
Did I say that?

 

You're implying that Arroyo must be having a bad year too.

 

I thought you were having a headache and out of this argument anyway. :lol:

The Reds are scoring one more run a game when Milton Pitches than when Arroyo pitches.

  • Author
Again we're talking about a number 2 and a number 5, but if I must provide the proof again I will.

 

You were the one that brought Arroyo in this discussion, which is off topic BTW.

 

I just can't see how you can defend the Reds keeping Milton with the track record he has had, injuries, and career numbers.

You're implying that Arroyo must be having a bad year too.
No, actually I'm not. I'm using your flawed logic by saying he's 0-2, Milton is 0-3 so they both must be right?

 

I say they both are having good years, just not getting the support.

  • Author
The Reds are scoring one more run a game when Milton Pitches than when Arroyo pitches.

 

Yes genius and he's still winless and surrending more runs per game to the opponent than Arroyo.

 

What are you saying? ? ?

You were the one that brought Arroyo in this discussion, which is off topic BTW.
You're really making this too easy....show me where I brought Arroyo into it?

You can't go by record alone is my point, you brought up Milton's record as to your reasinging for saying he's having a bad year, if he is at 0-3, how is Arroyo not at 0-2?

  • Author
No, actually I'm not. I'm using your flawed logic by saying he's 0-2, Milton is 0-3 so they both must be right?

 

I say they both are having good years, just not getting the support.

 

Arroyo is having a fine year, his record does not reflect that and he's not receiving any run support, I believe we both agree on that.

 

However, don't say Milton would be better if he was being given better run support because his ERA is still high and he's surrendering more runs to the opponent than Arroyo is.

  • Author
You can't go by record alone is my point, you brought up Milton's record as to your reasinging for saying he's having a bad year, if he is at 0-3, how is Arroyo not at 0-2?

 

I've been using Milton's career numbers and his numbers since being a Red and playing at GABP. Those were the numbers I've been using. And since he's not stinking too bad right now, trade him. Don't wait until it's too late.

 

That's been my point the entire time, but for some reason, you seem to think Milton is an asset to the Reds.

  • Author
You're really making this too easy....show me where I brought Arroyo into it?

 

Post #30...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.