April 23, 200719 yr Can you believe it? Manny belts a homer... Drew belts a homer... Lowell belts a homer... Varitek belts a homer... All with two outs against the Yanks.
April 23, 200719 yr The Sox just went back to back to back to back with 2 outs to gain the lead against the Yankees. First time in team history what about in MLB history?
April 23, 200719 yr The Sox just went back to back to back to back with 2 outs to gain the lead against the Yankees. First time in team history what about in MLB history? The following teams had 5: Minnesota 1966 New York Giants 1939 Philadelphia 1949 San Francisco 1961 Milwaukee 2006
April 23, 200719 yr Can't get much better than that! I would have preferred 7 or 8 but I'll take the 4 gladly.
April 23, 200719 yr I would have preferred 7 or 8 but I'll take the 4 gladly. Yeah, it'd be nice to see the whole team bat around by hitting homeruns but ah well, this will do!
April 23, 200719 yr How Wily Mo didn't get dusted after 4 bombs is beyond me. Would you risk Cerano charging the mound???
April 23, 200719 yr yeah no doubt... HIGH HEAT I'm not saying to hit Wily Mo. However, you have to get the inside of the plate back or suffer the Eric Milton consequences.
April 23, 200719 yr Big Deal...we are still up and will win the division again. You play for the Yankees!!:scared: Won't Torre be mad about you being online during the game?
April 23, 200719 yr Big Deal...we are still up and will win the division again. and still be the world's most expensive losers come playoff time.....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.