Back to Back to Back to Back

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so sure. Don't you think that "the Boss" will go out and get some pitching if needed? :D Most expensive....Yes, Losers............:confused: Maybe not.

They would need to get 4 new pitchers at the deadline just to make a decent rotation. There bullpen is about as awful as the Reds....They have a lot of holes right now.

Don't be so sure. Don't you think that "the Boss" will go out and get some pitching if needed? :D Most expensive....Yes, Losers............:confused: Maybe not.

There's not much pitching available this year. Their trading deadline moves have been good enough to get them to the playoffs the last few years but we're working on a 7 year championship drought--simply unacceptable, Fire Tubby!

There's not much pitching available this year. Their trading deadline moves have been good enough to get them to the playoffs the last few years but we're working on a 7 year championship drought--simply unacceptable, Fire Tubby!

First sentence, Money talks!! :D and the Boss has the $$$$

Next statement :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A BGP Classic! I knew that there was a reason, you are right!! It has to be Tubby's fault, man what terrible management!:lol:

First sentence, Money talks!! :D and the Boss has the $$$$

Next statement :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A BGP Classic! I knew that there was a reason, you are right!! It has to be Tubby's fault, man what terrible management!:lol:

:lol: I think we've found the answer to all the world's problems....Just Fire Tubby!!

The following teams had 5:

Minnesota 1966

New York Giants 1939

Philadelphia 1949

San Francisco 1961

Milwaukee 2006

Upon further review the above teams had 5 homeruns in one inning but they weren't all consecutive. Tonight's 4 consecutive homeruns tied a major league record. Here are the teams that have done it:

Cleveland 1963

Minnesota 1964

Boston 2007

Milwaukee 1964

L.A. Dodgers 2006

Ok, I had to open up my big mouth and knew darn well that "WE" have the worst pitching since 1912. "WE" are averaging giving up about 7 runs a game. But after seeing those "Bombs" and still coming back to take the lead I thought it might be our nite. Guys on the the DL won't stay there.

Reminds me of the time in a softball tourney. The first five guys hit homeruns, first inning and we are down 5-0. We came in to the dugout and I said "they are done". They were sure happy. We won the game and tournament 10-5.