Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region

Featured Replies

which team do you think has the best underclassmen pitcher in the 9th region?

 

 

1. Ryle

2. Covington Catholic

3. Boone County

4. Holy Cross(covington)

5. Conner

6. Highlands

7. Beechwood

8. Ludlow

9. St. Henry

10. Newport Central Catholic

11. Loyd Memorial

12. Bellevue

13. Dixie Hieghts

14. Heritage Academy

15. Holmes

16. Villa Madonna

17. Newport

18. Covington Latin

19. Dayton

Beechwood has a pretty good junior in Elliot .They also have 2 8th graders who pitched today .1 won his first varsity start vs Holmes in the Doc Morris and the other won a JV game vs St Henry .Gohs and Snyder do well as underclassmen also .

Elliott is by far the best JR in the 9th region!

Beechwood- Elliot & Bankemper

CCH - Nutini, Isler, Niehause

Ryle- Seabald, Luvin, Reider, Fleishel

Beechwood- Elliot & Bankemper

CCH - Nutini, Isler, Niehause

Ryle- Seabald, Luvin, Reider, Fleishel

Bankamper is no more from what I am understanding....:eek:

Bankamper is no more from what I am understanding....:eek:

 

Just heard that....thanks for the info.

Roenker, freshman from Holy Cross, has been pitching pretty well at the varsity level thus far

Just heard that....thanks for the info.

 

What happened to Bankamper?

What happened to Bankamper?

 

All I know is I read an article in the paper where apparently Bankemper pitched a game that Bob thought he should have won and the old ball coach was quoted saying "If we can't find anybody to throw strikes I'll start throwing 8th graders." Next thing I hear Tommy is no longer on the team.

All I know is I read an article in the paper where apparently Bankemper pitched a game that Bob thought he should have won and the old ball coach was quoted saying "If we can't find anybody to throw strikes I'll start throwing 8th graders." Next thing I hear Tommy is no longer on the team.

 

I don't believe that had much, if anything, to do with it.

I don't believe that had much, if anything, to do with it.

 

Just putting 2+2 together, perhaps I shouldn't speculate. I know Tommy was comming back from an inury and that may have had something to do with the decission.

Just putting 2+2 together, perhaps I shouldn't speculate. I know Tommy was comming back from an inury and that may have had something to do with the decission.

 

That's probably closer.

Conner with sophmores Shuttleworth and Schwamb

What about Luke Maile for Cov Cath probaby one of the best underclass in the state

What happened to Bankamper?

I heard he wanted to concentrate on football........:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.