Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Texas A&M recruit will not seek transfer to Kentucky

Featured Replies

I hear that Texas A & M will hire Jordan's AAU coach as an assistant. If that's true, I'm sure that would make him staying pretty definite.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you think about this?

 

Sounds like a classy move, IMO. Even though its probably just coachspeak - there are no ethics in college coaching. Just ask good 'ole Tubby - the king of all ethics - who then negotiated a deal behind everyone's back even before the SEC tourney.

 

Do I blame him? No... Would I expect anything like that from Tubby? No...

It aint over till it's over.

^ It's over...you guys crack me up, hoping for a kid that was never even yours....take Billy G by his word, and this kid has basically said he is open until he meets Turgeon face to face...I think that is happening Tuesday.

^ It's over...you guys crack me up, hoping for a kid that was never even yours....take Billy G by his word, and this kid has basically said he is open until he meets Turgeon face to face...I think that is happening Tuesday.

 

UK fans and boosters will be wooing this kid this weekend at the Derby Classic. That may sway his decision. If only he hadn't signed the letter of intent.

 

What is the actual point of signing it??

 

You can still play if you don't sign it. And you can keep you options open.

I have been saying all along that if I were or had a kid ranked as high as DeAndre I wouldn't have allowed him to sign in the early signing period.

^ It's over...you guys crack me up, hoping for a kid that was never even yours....take Billy G by his word, and this kid has basically said he is open until he meets Turgeon face to face...I think that is happening Tuesday.

Billy G. has to say that or he looks like the bad guy. If the kid decides he does not like the new coach and would not be happy at A&M then he may decide to come to UK. That way the kid made the choice and Billy did not encourage him. It's not at all impossible especially after hearing him on TV last night.

I have been saying all along that if I were or had a kid ranked as high as DeAndre I wouldn't have allowed him to sign in the early signing period.

 

Some argue that a top kid should NEVER sign a LOI.

^ It's over...you guys crack me up, hoping for a kid that was never even yours....take Billy G by his word, and this kid has basically said he is open until he meets Turgeon face to face...I think that is happening Tuesday.

 

First off he is probably not coming, but its not definite.

 

Secondly Gillispie said he isnt going to try to persuade him to come. That does not mean he won't let Jordan come if he so chooses.

 

Thirdly, I hope your not having sleepless nights being worried about UK actually getting a good young big man next season.

Billy G. has to say that or he looks like the bad guy. If the kid decides he does not like the new coach and would not be happy at A&M then he may decide to come to UK. That way the kid made the choice and Billy did not encourage him. It's not at all impossible especially after hearing him on TV last night.

He is being politically correct and keeping the KY folks happy while he plays a game in KY....he has spoken with the coach already, and liked what he heard, what makes you think a face to face meeting will mean anything different. Also, A & M hasn't said whether or not they'll release him yet either....so it's a 1% chance (at best) of him coming to UK.

Some argue that a top kid should NEVER sign a LOI.

That's my stance...that way he can go wherever he chooses.

....he has spoken with the coach already, and liked what he heard, .

 

"I don't know what the future holds right now," Jordan told the Lexington Herald-Leader. "I'm just trying to feel out the staff [at A&M] and see how they are."

 

 

 

That doesn't sound like a youngster who is completely sold on the new coach.

That's my stance...that way he can go wherever he chooses.

 

I wonder what a school would do if , say, a top 5 player in the country said "I'll commit to you but I'm not signing a LOI."

Thirdly, I hope your not having sleepless nights being worried about UK actually getting a good young big man next season.

MOI...no way...they will be great very soon...just not next season...don't rain on my parade to early :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.