Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Texas A&M recruit will not seek transfer to Kentucky

Featured Replies

Rivals has a new article that Stewart will be a new bee in the ear of Jordan at the Derby Classic.

 

I think AJ Stewart might be our biggest recruiter.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think AJ Stewart might be our biggest recruiter.

 

He's in love with UK. He's been working Lucas and Patterson for a long time.

I hope he does bring UK back to the final 4 every year or whatever those diehard UK fans want.

 

Im sure ill be geting more sleep tonight then you have got in the past 2years. :D

I hope he does bring UK back to the final 4 every year or whatever those diehard UK fans want.

 

Im sure ill be geting more sleep tonight then you have got in the past 2years. :D

 

 

Trust me, my life doesn't revolve around UK basketball. I have a lot more important things in my life to worry about. I work over 40 hours a week, and watch 4 year old twins when I'm not working. I have no trouble sleeping.

Trust me, my life doesn't revolve around UK basketball. I have a lot more important things in my life to worry about. I work over 40 hours a week, and watch 4 year old twins when I'm not working. I have no trouble sleeping.

 

You couldnt tell that to alot of UK fans.

 

I really hope BillyG does succeed though and makes UK a contender for the title every year. Although Lville is my team, im also a fan of UK. I just like to give there fans a hard time sometimes. :thumb:

 

I hear twins are rough, goodluck with them! :thumb:

Not so much/.

 

Vette released by Indiana State

By Bill Hodge - April 12, 2007

 

# Center/forward Clayton Vette of Waverly/Waverly-Shell Rock, Iowa, has gained a release from Indiana State following the coaching change.

 

Two JCs opt out of Colo State letters

By Bill Hodge - April 11, 2007

 

# Forward Shane Edwards and guard Omar Leary of Northeastern Colorado CC, Colo., have requested releases from their signed letters to Colorado State following the coaching change.

 

McFarland back on market

By Bill Hodge - April 11, 2007

 

# Class 2007 forward Andre McFarland of Las Vegas, Nev/Brewster Academy, NH., has gained a release from his signed letter to Idaho. He was onced headed to Southern California.

 

Hawkeyes in the news

By Bill Hodge - April 10, 2007

 

# Freshman center Josh Crawford of Long Beach-Wilson, Cal., is transfering from Iowa. Class 2007 guard Dairese Gary of Elkhart-Concord, Ind., who has yet to qualify, has received a requested release from his signed letter following the coaching change.

 

 

All bad kids as far as your concerned?

I've been saying this all along....It happens pretty regularly that kids opt out of there LOIs, but, when it involves bigtime players and bigtime programs, it grabs the headlines alot more, but, it's not setting any type of precidence or anything...As far as Jordan is concerned, BG is doing exactly the right thing by not encouraging him or going after him in anyway...If Jordan decides to follow BG, it'll be his decision and no wrong doing on UKs part...

Confusing quote. He's at A&M unless he requests a release. A&M isn't going to release him without his asking for it.

 

Doesn't really sound like he's coming unless A&M ceases to have a basketball program.

 

 

Confusing thread, It says he will not seek Kentucky and then it go's on to say it's not out of the possibility?

Center DeAndre Jordan said yesterday that "as of right now" he intends to play for A&M but added that he's keeping his options open.

 

Jordan's reason for hesitation is that he has yet to have a face-to-face meeting with new Texas A&M coach Mark Turgeon. He said the two have spoken only briefly by phone twice since Turgeon was hired from Wichita State to replace Gillispie.

 

The 7-footer from Houston said he and Turgeon will talk when he returns to Texas next week. Then, Jordan said, he probably will have a better idea if he still wants to play for A&M.

 

It's still not out of the picture...

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070412/SPORTS/70412054

I listened to his interview on WKYT tonight and he said it was still open and anything is possible.

I listened to his interview on WKYT tonight and he said it was still open and anything is possible.

 

Showed an interview on WLEX tonight where he was very vocal about his strong relationship with Billy G.

Showed an interview on WLEX tonight where he was very vocal about his strong relationship with Billy G.

 

Most likely the same interview. I wouldn't be surprised if he came to UK.

At the monment, he looks to be staying closer to home.:p

At the monment, he looks to be staying closer to home.:p

 

If he's afraid to play for the best, then best of luck to him...:fight:

Most likely the same interview. I wouldn't be surprised if he came to UK.

What do you think about this?

 

University of Kentucky basketball coach Billy Gillispie today put an end to speculation that signees might follow him from Texas A&M to Kentucky.

 

Talk had been rampant that the Aggies' top signee, center DeAndre Jordan, might attempto follow Gillispie from A&M.

 

Gillispie said he won't take any such player.

 

"You couldn't do that and you wouldn't do that," Gillispie said. "I'm all for Texas A&M. I hope they continue to build upon the program that we got started. (Taking those players) wouldn't be the right thing to do."

 

Jordan will be among the top high school basketball seniors playing in the adidas Kentucky Derby Festival at 7 p.m. Saturday at Freedom Hall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.