Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Texas A&M recruit will not seek transfer to Kentucky

Featured Replies

I wonder what a school would do if , say, a top 5 player in the country said "I'll commit to you but I'm not signing a LOI."

They'll either accept it or move on...but you bet your bootie that there would be a top school that would OK by me. I also feel that next year, being what happened this season, we'll see more than two top kids hold out until the end.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First off he is probably not coming, but its not definite.

 

Secondly Gillispie said he isnt going to try to persuade him to come. That does not mean he won't let Jordan come if he so chooses.

 

Thirdly, I hope your not having sleepless nights being worried about UK actually getting a good young big man next season.

 

Funny how some only read and believe what they want and when others show probable proof to the contrary, it just ain't happening, no way, no how...Thats what kills me!

I do believe BG when he says he's not going to go after them, but, if this kid doesn't see a good fit with the new coach, he could very well decide to get out of his LOI. I don't think he will and he could just as easily end up elsewhere if he does, but, I still wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at UK...

They'll either accept it or move on...but you bet your bootie that there would be a top school that would OK by me. I also feel that next year, being what happened this season, we'll see more than two top kids hold out until the end.
:thumb:

And that is why there should be only one signing period in April. You can still allow verbals but no signings.

He is being politically correct and keeping the KY folks happy while he plays a game in KY....he has spoken with the coach already, and liked what he heard, what makes you think a face to face meeting will mean anything different. Also, A & M hasn't said whether or not they'll release him yet either....so it's a 1% chance (at best) of him coming to UK.

So your telling me there's a chance! (Jim Carrey)

So your telling me there's a chance! (Jim Carrey)

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: Good one..

He is being politically correct and keeping the KY folks happy while he plays a game in KY....he has spoken with the coach already, and liked what he heard, what makes you think a face to face meeting will mean anything different. Also, A & M hasn't said whether or not they'll release him yet either....so it's a 1% chance (at best) of him coming to UK.

 

A 1% chance that is awesome, we are going to get Jordan than. I mean people were 99% sure Billy Donovan was coming here, and that 1% chance that he wouldn't be here it ended up being right. So I really like are chances to get him with 1% then...:D

A 1% chance that is awesome, we are going to get Jordan than. I mean people were 99% sure Billy Donovan was coming here, and that 1% chance that he wouldn't be here it ended up being right. So I really like are chances to get him with 1% then...:D

Im with you!:D

Listening to his AAU coach makes me wonder when these guys gained so much power. Seems like his high school coach should be the one making statements. No one from this camp is going to UK does he own the kid?

Listening to his AAU coach makes me wonder when these guys gained so much power. Seems like his high school coach should be the one making statements. No one from this camp is going to UK does he own the kid?

Normally they have been with the AAU guys a lot longer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.