Duke Lacrosse charges to be dropped...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear...

Regardless of the shade of blue they wear and how we choose to respond to it, I've always felt that these guys were innocent and just put themselves in a bad situation. The position that they're in, they need to watch who they associate with or it's going to end up biting them... It's already tarnished them for quite some time.

Nifong needs to be disbarred. I know prosecutors will go out on a limb to make a case stick, but Nifong tampered with and hid evidence just to make a name for himself.

Forget that, he needs to be brought up on charges. He should see jail time for his actions.

Innocent or not, its amazing what daddy's lawyers can do. Did they have the same lawyer as Kobe?

This had nothing to do with Daddy's lawyers and everything to do with lack of evidence, a DA with an agenda, and a woman caught in an unfortunate position.

This had nothing to do with Daddy's lawyers and everything to do with lack of evidence, a DA with an agenda, and a woman caught in an unfortunate position.

I agree with most of this but the woman involved was in this position because she chose to be there and chose to be in that particular vocation.