Duke Lacrosse charges to be dropped...

She needs to spend time in jail, which won't happen. The people of Duram were quick to judge and want "justice" now, where are they? Are the picketting out side of her place of residence or outside of where she goes to school or work? Nifong needs to be in jail, won't happen. The only people to lose here are the innosent and their families. Accuser doesn't lose, Lawyer handling the case doesn't lose. If Nifong spends any time in jail I"LL BE SUPRISED!! I do think someone "dancer" included should have to repay for all the legal fee's that the innocent had to pay out. Won't happen!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else thinks Jackson and Sharpton don't even attempt an apology? Complete hypocritcs...

I don't, but I'd rather they didn't.

I can already hear the garbage they would more than likely say in my head right now and it makes me want to vomit.

An apology would just be aninsincere lie, on top of a long list of lies that come out of their mouths.

No criminal suit can be filed against here..but they can and likely will file a civil suit, which would have her indebted to these young men for quite sometime....that way if she ever does have a windfall, they can get the $$$, and rightdully so.

The travesty in this whole situation is that there are 3 crimes in our judicial system that a person can be indicted for, yet acquitted, but still suffer from the effects of the accusation their entire lives.

They are in order based on my opinion:

1. Child Molestation

2. Rape

3. Murder

All signs can show innocence when you are indicted of these charges, but the public perception will always be that you are guilty of criminal behavior.

Honestly, there ought to be a public conference denouncing the woman just to show the innocence of these young men to the public.

Who else thinks Jackson and Sharpton don't even attempt an apology? Complete hypocritcs...

That gets my vote, I was going to post something to this effect but I saw your post. They sure were in a hurry to get there and condemm but I haven't seen or heard of them lately in this :rolleyes::D Jackson and Sharpton are complete hypocrits and a joke. Imo these two do more to hurt their cause than help it. That is NOT meant to be a racist statement, I am not like that. What it is meant to be is a statement against those two individuals, nothing more - nothing less.