Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golden Gophers Win Total in 2007-08

How many wins will Tubby get in his first year? 102 members have voted

  1. 1. How many wins will Tubby get in his first year?

    • 0-8
      0%
      1
    • 9-12
      6%
      7
    • 13-16
      49%
      50
    • 17-20
      39%
      40
    • 21-25
      1%
      2
    • 25+
      1%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

About how many wins do you think Tubby will get in his first year? I think he will do a great job there and I wish him the best of luck.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About how many wins do you think Tubby will get in his first year? I think he will do a great job there and I wish him the best of luck.

 

He'll make them better. I look for 12 wins.

  • Author

I say they will be at top 6 team in the Big 10 and will make a run at making the tournament with around 20 wins.

  • Author

The Big 10 as I see it next year:

 

1. Ohio St.

2. Indiana

3. Michigan St.

4. Wisconson

5. Illiniois

6. Purdue/Minnesota

^^ Good list right there.

The Big 10 as I see it next year:

 

1. Ohio St.

2. Indiana

3. Michigan St.

4. Wisconson

5. Illiniois

6. Purdue/Minnesota

Indiana will win the Big Ten next year.

 

Mark it down!

I think Minnesota will have a good year. Their nonconference schedule probably won't be hard this year, so they can add some wins early.

 

I look for atleast 20 wins, but not much more. Tubby's streak of "Twenty-win seasons" will continue.

Indiana will win the Big Ten next year.

 

Mark it down!

 

It'll be tough for Kentucky. They play at Indiana next year and Indiana will be very, very good. Unless Kentucky drills some big time prospects, things won't be good for them in this game.

The Big 10 as I see it next year:

 

1. Ohio St.

2. Indiana

3. Michigan St.

4. Wisconson

5. Illiniois

6. Purdue/Minnesota

That looks pretty good, without looking at their schedule or what Tubby has coming back or coming in it should take a while for him to get the propgram back up - but make NO mistake, Tubbby WILL rebuild that program. My guess (again w/o seeing the schedule) that Tubby will win anywhere from 18-22 games. The man can flat out coach and he is at a place where he is "wanted" and "appreciated". I don't think that it take him too long to have the Gophers back in the top 3 in the big10. Just not right away. That is a tough conference.

 

Good Luck to Tubby and the Minnesota Golden Gophers !!! I now have favorite big10 team.

depends on their non-conference schedule

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.