Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golden Gophers Win Total in 2007-08

How many wins will Tubby get in his first year? 102 members have voted

  1. 1. How many wins will Tubby get in his first year?

    • 0-8
      0%
      1
    • 9-12
      6%
      7
    • 13-16
      49%
      50
    • 17-20
      39%
      40
    • 21-25
      1%
      2
    • 25+
      1%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 wins. But give Tubby a couple years and it will be 20 + wins and a second round in the NCAA.

They will win 20 games this season.....but they will play 40.

 

If they play 40 games then they would probably be in the NCAA title game and still might not play that much.

If they play 40 games then they would probably be in the NCAA title game and still might not play that much.

 

 

Well I don't know, they've been playing about 35 the last couple of years, maybe they can throw in a couple more pre-season tourneys.

If they play a similar schedule to last year they probably go somewhere between 7-5 and 5-7 against their non conference schedule and somewhere between 4-12 and 6-10 in the conference. They are not a very good basketball team. And while Tubby will make them solid in years to come, I personally feel the absolute best they will do next year is 14 wins. So I''m saying he will increase their win total by 33% and get 12 wins.

How many did they lose last year? Who & how many players did they lose? Do they have a good class of incoming freshmen? You can't just say, "ah I think they will get 15 wins"..Well I guess you could if you didn't want to seem knowledgeable about the situation..You have to know what they got.

How many did they lose last year? Who & how many players did they lose? Do they have a good class of incoming freshmen? You can't just say, "ah I think they will get 15 wins"..Well I guess you could if you didn't want to seem knowledgeable about the situation..You have to know what they got.

 

The 06-07 roster had no seniors on the team, so he returns everybody. Which concidering how bad this team was that is not necesarily a good thing. I heard on one of the radio stations that they had only one scholarship available for this year and it was already filled (I have not confirmed that). If this is the case it will be 2 years before he brings in his first recruit. This sounds like it is a serious long term rebuild.

 

I believe they went 9-22 this year.

If this is the case it will be 2 years before he brings in his first recruit.

 

That might help his record. :sssh:

Biased is the wrong word. They have the most coming back, assuming Oden is gone, and he is.

 

DJ White is coming back and IU will win the Big Ten next year!

 

98

They should.

The 06-07 roster had no seniors on the team, so he returns everybody. Which concidering how bad this team was that is not necesarily a good thing. I heard on one of the radio stations that they had only one scholarship available for this year and it was already filled (I have not confirmed that). If this is the case it will be 2 years before he brings in his first recruit. This sounds like it is a serious long term rebuild.

 

I believe they went 9-22 this year.

 

 

They have some decent size and with everyone coming back, I think they will do well in Tubby's system. Somewhere between 16 - 19 wins and a post season birth, which will probably be a NIT invite.:bunny:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.