Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Hoops 07-08 Schedule

Featured Replies

Looks like it will be another tough one.

They are in the Coaches v Cancer Tourney. The four hosts are UConn, Memphis, UK and Oklahoma.

In addition, they will play home games versus UNC, UL and I have heard they will be hosting Texas.

The one for sure road game is at IU. Not sure if the determination has been made of whether it will be in Bloomington or Indy.

Is the Texas tilt part of the Big XII/SEC showdown?

Unlikely to happen, but I would love to see Kevin Durant come into Rupp. Of course by now, I'm sure word of GT's mancrush has trickled down to Austin. I'm sure he'll go pro just to avoid a kidnapping.

I think John Clay reported in the Herald-Leader that UK is playing Texas next year. I too figured it was part of the SEC/BIG 12 showdown.

UT-UK could be good, because I am willing to bet that Augustine (sp?) will be back and he was great!

Is this about women's basketball?

 

 

 

:confused: :confused: :confused:

UK Hoops....

 

 

 

What makes you think it's about the women's team?

What makes you think it's about the women's team?

Thats what they call the women's team. UK Hoops is in the title. I dont believe its supposed to be used in reference to the men's team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's more of a jab at LABS than anything. I'm just trying to stir something up. Looks like nobody got it.:fire:

Lex-Herald today says UK won't participate in the SEC/Big XII challenge. Texas won't be coming to Rupp...

I didn't know the SEC was in a challenge with the Big XII.

 

I know next year there will be an SEC/Big East showdown. Kentucky playing Texas would just be a scheduled game, not part of any "challenge."

I don't think there is an SEC/Big XII Challenge. I know next year begins a Pac-10/Big XII Challenge.

I don't think there is an SEC/Big XII Challenge. I know next year begins a Pac-10/Big XII Challenge.

 

 

Correct. Next year will start the SEC/Big East Challenge. Kentucky won't play in it next year. I'm think it will be Auburn vs Villanova and LSU vs UConn and I'm not sure on the other two games, or even if those are 100% right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.