Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gilispie Recruiting

Featured Replies

If you sold your jokes, they'd make you pay.

:laugh: :D

  • Replies 82
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neltner played well the times I saw him this year.

 

I'll buy that, and Doellman (sp?) is another good KY kid, but I don't think the A-10 meets the criteria for my question.

 

But my point is that the criticism of not getting in state players is a little off. Lofton was a mistake in hindsite, but who else is out there that would really make a difference had they came to UK.

If you sold your jokes, they'd make you pay.

 

If you sold your "source"...well nevermind...who would want to buy your "source"???

If you sold your "source"...well nevermind...who would want to buy your "source"???

 

Thanks for the info YAWNi, live at the Acropolis.

What are the odds of AM letting Jordan out of LOI?

Sounds like depending on the new coach is that Jordan is more than likely going to stay an aggie. I dont believe that Billy is even going to try an lure them away from A&M.

What are the odds of AM letting Jordan out of LOI?

I think alot of schools do it as long as its not a confrence thing. From my understandign teh AD's are close friendds and personaly I see him getting out if he wants to, but question is does he want to. I mean as far as we know it he is stayin there straight from Billy's mouth, but I have a feeling that wont be the end of that.

If you sold your jokes, they'd make you pay.

:laugh: :jump: :lol: I'll buy that!;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.