April 7, 200719 yr Here are guys who were high or medium interest in A&M in the 2008 class: 13. Willie Warren G 14. J'Covan Brown G 15. Romero Osby F 33. Steven Tchiengang F 59. Phillip McDonald G 60. Anthony Jones F 81. Verdell Jones G 83. J'Mison Morgan C 150. Jeff Taylor F Be interesting to see if any of them take a look at UK now. What's up with the J' names?! Dave Baker and Martin Newton's heads would explode trying to announce them!
April 7, 200719 yr What's up with the J' names?! Dave Baker and Martin Newton's heads would explode trying to announce them! I guarantee the second one is "Jamison" as for the first, I have no idea.
April 7, 200719 yr Here are guys who were high or medium interest in A&M in the 2008 class: 13. Willie Warren G 14. J'Covan Brown G 15. Romero Osby F 33. Steven Tchiengang F 59. Phillip McDonald G 60. Anthony Jones F 81. Verdell Jones G 83. J'Mison Morgan C 150. Jeff Taylor F Be interesting to see if any of them take a look at UK now. How many of them are from Texas?
April 7, 200719 yr Author How many in state kids were contributors on the 96 team. Give me a break. UK needs to get the best players available, then offer the best players in the state walk-on offers. If UK is good enough that will take care of it ie Cameron Mills, Scott Padget 98 team. You completely missed Bankshot's point. He said that he wanted Gilispie to recruit instate because there are good talent coming up in state (for the 1st time in a long time). If there is a very talented instate player it is good to have him!
April 7, 200719 yr How many in state kids were contributors on the 96 team. Give me a break. UK needs to get the best players available, then offer the best players in the state walk-on offers. If UK is good enough that will take care of it ie Cameron Mills, Scott Padget 98 team. Derek Anderson and Anthony Epps were big time contributors on the 1996 championship team to answer your question. :thumb:
April 7, 200719 yr I talked to someone on the NCAA Rules Committee tonight and that person said that Billy G. is considered one of the top couple of recruiters in the nation and is highly regarded as a super coach amongst his peers. These comments come from many high level NCAA officials and other coaches. Kind of makes me feel like we made a good choice!
April 7, 200719 yr I think UK did well to hire Billy Clyde too. He seems to embrace the expectations and he has already beat Louisville in Rupp. :dancingpa :ylsuper: :banana:
April 7, 200719 yr He has only 3 scholarships to fill, How will he fill them. Patterson, Lucas, and the 7' from Texas A&M?
April 7, 200719 yr Patterson, Lucas, and the 7' from Texas A&M? Would be nice, but highly unlikely IMO....I think he geos the Juco route....
April 7, 200719 yr Would be nice, but highly unlikely IMO....I think he geos the Juco route.... They claim this guy can sale a dirty diaper and make money off it. I think he'll pull something good out - as least I hope so. Maybe he'll go to the deep south and pull a Neon Beauxdeux...
April 7, 200719 yr They claim this guy can sale a dirty diaper and make money off it. I think he'll pull something good out - as least I hope so. Maybe he'll go to the deep south and pull a Neon Beauxdeux... I can see one of the three coming, just not all of them. Lucas may be intrigued to play for a guy who has had some solid PGs under his belt....
April 7, 200719 yr They claim this guy can sale a dirty diaper and make money off it. I think he'll pull something good out - as least I hope so. Maybe he'll go to the deep south and pull a Neon Beauxdeux... That's usually what happens when you sale something...:thumb:
April 7, 200719 yr That's usually what happens when you sale something...:thumb: No, but it usually does when you sell something. :thumb:
April 7, 200719 yr That's usually what happens when you sale something...:thumb: If you sold your jokes, they'd make you pay.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.