Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Billy G...

Featured Replies

Lure in Lucas and Patterson??? I know Lucas has the Texas connection and knows how Billy really developed Law into a star...I think we honestly have a shot a Lucas, but not Patterson...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's to late for this. Earlier in the year maybe, now no way.

I don't see it happening either. I see Patterson in blue and orange with the massive departures today in G'ville.

  • Author
I wouldnt be so quick on that yet.

Maybe he can lure both, and add D'Andre Jordan.

Then we would have a UNBELIEVABLE team...Wishful thinking huh...

Lucas is a stud, I'm still not sold on Patterson. I would trade both these guys for DeAndre Jordan. An inside game is what we need the most right now after Morris leaving.

  • Author

If we can get a big guy then we would have the same team as last year, but better IMO...

Lure in Lucas and Patterson??? I know Lucas has the Texas connection and knows how Billy really developed Law into a star...I think we honestly have a shot a Lucas, but not Patterson...
Both should be calling UK with Morris gone ............ Patterson can start with this team ..........

And we know Meeks is going to be a stud next season if he starts where he left off. He can now get the playing time he deserves.

Both should be calling UK with Morris gone ............ Patterson can start with this team ..........

 

 

That's obviously not the case....

And we know Meeks is going to be a stud next season if he starts where he left off. He can now get the playing time he deserves.

 

 

Welcome to the site fancam!:dancingpa

Thanks, I was told about this site by "wireman".

That's obviously not the case....
Why ??

If it is Billy G (and I do believe it is) I think Jordan will follow. On the flip side it will eliminate Lucas and Patterson...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.