Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Billy G...

Featured Replies

If it is Billy G (and I do believe it is) I think Jordan will follow. On the flip side it will eliminate Lucas and Patterson...

 

Why not Patterson? And by the way if Patterson liked Tubby so much why isn't he going to be a Golden Gofer?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not Patterson? And by the way if Patterson liked Tubby so much why isn't he going to be a Golden Gofer?

Patterson will be at Florida or Duke. Do you really need to ask why he would go to Minnesota with that on the table???

I dont think we will land Patterson I think Florida. Gametime do you think Huggins has any kind of shot at him? I never count that man out on a recruit.

I dont think we will land Patterson I think Florida. Gametime do you think Huggins has any kind of shot at him? I never count that man out on a recruit.

I've been told for a long time Patterson's Mom was pushing WVU. I also have a hard time believing that was really based on a relationship with Beilein. The next two weeks just got VERY interesting...

Patterson will be at Florida or Duke. Do you really need to ask why he would go to Minnesota with that on the table???

 

No, I understand the logic....But if some of these players like the coach that recruited them so much instead of the program....I wonder? Just stiring the pot:devil:

I've been told for a long time Patterson's Mom was pushing WVU. I also have a hard time believing that was really based on a relationship with Beilein. The next two weeks just got VERY interesting...

Ill tell you this take it for what its worth and I agree though she liked Beilein but it wasn't all. I was setting with Beilein on media row the game after Huntington in second round of state tourney. And Pattersons mom and Aunt is who he said the other one was came up and was hugging on him and talking to him and really pushing WVU. He jumped right over the railing to hug their neck. But even though they like Beilein I think they were also huge WVU fans.

And like I said before I never count out Huggins, the man can recruit and I say he will be talking to Patterson as soon as tomorow if he hasnt already. I think though other schools took a blow on getting Patterson when the four juniors left Florida.

Why ??

 

 

Because players this day and age go to schools for the coaches 1st and foremost....

Don't write them off yet because Billy G's strenght is recruiting.

Should BG go offer Pettigrew (sp)?

 

 

Not until it's official what Lucas, Patterson, and Jordan do....

  • Author
Not until it's official what Lucas, Patterson, and Jordan do....

:thumb:

Thanks, I was told about this site by "wireman".

 

 

 

 

So, are you the banker?:laugh:

I dont think we will land Patterson I think Florida. Gametime do you think Huggins has any kind of shot at him? I never count that man out on a recruit.

 

Florida has already signed 3 forwards in next year's class and have Werner and Speights who will be Sophomores coming back as inside players. I think that WVU may be where Patterson ends up.

Since Huggins went to WVU, I also think Patterson may end up there. I think we have a better shot at Lucas. Let's hope that Jordan comes.

So, are you the banker?:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.