April 6, 200719 yr Lure in Lucas and Patterson??? I know Lucas has the Texas connection and knows how Billy really developed Law into a star...I think we honestly have a shot a Lucas, but not Patterson... The bigger question would be can he get the 5-star 7 footer he signed to follow him to UK.
April 6, 200719 yr Since Huggins went to WVU, I also think Patterson may end up there. I think we have a better shot at Lucas. Let's hope that Jordan comes. Agreed
April 6, 200719 yr IMO Patterson would start at UK, Duke, Florida, and WVU next year, due to what all the teams have lost, so immideate playing time should not be a concern of his.
April 6, 200719 yr If he hires Kyle Macy as an assistant he will lose all credibility with me and everyone in the MSU area.
April 6, 200719 yr It would be nice if he hired Lucas's father as an assistant. That's not a bad idea.
April 6, 200719 yr If he hires Kyle Macy as an assistant he will lose all credibility with me and everyone in the MSU area. Why?
April 9, 200719 yr Thanks, I was told about this site by "wireman". I knew you'd end up joining :thumb: I was still on fire tonight at the middle school :fire:
April 9, 200719 yr If he hires Kyle Macy as an assistant he will lose all credibility with me and everyone in the MSU area. I agree 100%!!! But, the ONLY thing that MSU accomplished while he was there, was that they were a top 5 team in the country in the free throw statistical category. Maybe it would be something to look into just to hire him as a shooting coach. That IT though.
April 9, 200719 yr Because players this day and age go to schools for the coaches 1st and foremost.... They also go where they can play a lot ........ How many times can a kid start for a UK ect. in there 1st year ....
April 9, 200719 yr I agree 100%!!! But, the ONLY thing that MSU accomplished while he was there, was that they were a top 5 team in the country in the free throw statistical category. Maybe it would be something to look into just to hire him as a shooting coach. That IT though. Macy brought some money into the program, but they are in better hands with Donnie T at the controls.
April 9, 200719 yr I think they get Lucas. That should help with possibly luring Patterson. Mrs. Patterson, who now seems like a broker moreso than a caring parent in this recruitment, had some unflattering things to say about Huggs. One thing about Florida that is going to be brought up a whole lot more is the potential for Billy D to bolt to the NBA. UK is not dead for Patterson, much will depend on what Billy G can do in the home.
April 9, 200719 yr Macy brought some money into the program, but they are in better hands with Donnie T at the controls. The only thing he forgot to do was coach.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.