Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK fans be patient

Featured Replies

We need Izzo!

 

 

I thought UK fans did not want a slow down team that loses 10 games a year.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We need Izzo!

 

 

No thank you! I think that would be a lateral step at best, probably two back.

I thought I'd never hear myself say this, but I agree with Wireman. Either Ford or Pelphrey would get me excited about UK basketball like I have not been in ages. (Like 1989)

 

How much experience as head coach did Joe B. Hall have before taking over for Rupp?

I thought I'd never hear myself say this, but I agree with Wireman. Either Ford or Pelphrey would get me excited about UK basketball like I have not been in ages. (Like 1989)

 

How much experience as head coach did Joe B. Hall have before taking over for Rupp?

 

Why does even the agreements with me include a cheap shot? I just can't figure out why everyone hates me.

Why does even the agreements with me include a cheap shot? I just can't figure out why everyone hates me.

 

 

C'mon Wireman. No one hates you. BGP is like a family, and we all know how brothers and sisters like to take fun, cheap shots at each other. It's all in fun my friend.

Why does even the agreements with me include a cheap shot? I just can't figure out why everyone hates me.
Sorry, my bad, I left the smiley off. :D Just kiddin' with you.

 

Anyway, I still agree with you. :thumb:

Why does even the agreements with me include a cheap shot? I just can't figure out why everyone hates me.

I used to get it all the time. But that was because back then everyone DID hate me... :lol:

C'mon Wireman. No one hates you. BGP is like a family, and we all know how brothers and sisters like to take fun, cheap shots at each other. It's all in fun my friend.

 

I know that. Everything I say on here is ALL in fun. I have been thinking and I feel absolutely betrayed by my "inside source". I had my hopes up just like most others and the wind was taken from my sails. I sincerely apologize to all that were mislead by my false information.

I know that. Everything I say on here is ALL in fun. I have been thinking and I feel absolutely betrayed by my "inside source". I had my hopes up just like most others and the wind was taken from my sails. I sincerely apologize to all that were mislead by my false information.

 

 

 

Apoligies, smologies, I want my chicken wings. :fight: :fight:

Apoligies, smologies, I want my chicken wings. :fight: :fight:

 

I was told by an "anonymous" PM that you could probably put down a few wings. Don't worry, I'm always a man of my word. We'll be doing lunch soon.

I used to get it all the time. But that was because back then everyone DID hate me... :lol:

I never hated you but I wish you would bring back some of the old avatars.

I never hated you but I wish you would bring back some of the old avatars.

Not allowed... :cry: :lol:

I used to get it all the time. But that was because back then everyone DID hate me... :lol:
And they stopped when? ;) :banana:
And they stopped when? ;) :banana:

You're really asking for it buddy...

 

:fight: :jump: :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.