Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Braves

Featured Replies

Well, they done gone past my bedtime. Guess I'll have to find out tomorrow how it went. Being the pessimist I am, I'll bank on waking up to a loss.

  • Replies 224
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that this last little peek I took confirmed I was right.

 

Note to Braves: You cannot gain ground on the Mets by losing every time they lose. Also, you may want to keep an eye on those Phillies that are now right next to you.

I swear, the Braves are desperate to give away games. Dotel just gave up a grand slam in a game the Braves led by 6. Now 6-4. Jeez.

  • Author

^ Just seen that. There must be something in the water that the pitchers are drinking!

 

At least they didn't give up the lead...yet anyway!

Here comes the amazing experience that is Bob Wickman. This should be interesting.

Yay! Wickman held onto one!

 

Braves move back into second place and are 4.5 back of the Mets. At least we're moving in the right direction again.

  • Author

Well today's game against the Rockies is a must win for the Braves, but they also need some help from the Cubs. If the Braves win and the Mets lose they will move within 3 1/2 games of the Mets heading to Shea stadium. If the Braves follow pattern and take 2 of 3 then they will move to within 1 1/2 games after the series is over.

 

Let's go Braves!!!!

Actually, if they were within 3 1/2 games and then took two of three, they'd be within 2 1/2 when it was over. That's a net gain of only one game.

  • Author
Actually, if they were within 3 1/2 games and then took two of three, they'd be within 2 1/2 when it was over. That's a net gain of only one game.

 

Yeah, my bad. I forgot about counting the game they'd lose. Still better than leaving with no gain or losing ground.

*sigh* Looks like the Braves are gonna lose this one.

  • Author

Chuck James just doesn't want the Braves to win!

*sigh* Looks like the Braves are gonna lose this one.

 

Or not....;)

  • Author

Braves win with a GW single from Escobar!

 

Now 4 GB the Mets.

Wish the Brewers wouldn't have imploded against Philly. I'd like to see some distance between the Braves and them as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.