Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins and WVU?

Featured Replies

I can't believe he'd want to transfer to West Virginia and sit out another year, after getting to play so little last season for various reasons. He might pull one more season in Manhattan (he probably needs to) and then head to the draft. What type of draft stock would he have right now?

He has to wait until the 08 draft any way it goes. It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out. Keep in mind this could change a lot on the Patterson front as well...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has to wait until the 08 draft any way it goes. It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out. Keep in mind this could change a lot on the Patterson front as well...

 

 

I didn't know he and Huggins had any type of relationship.

I didn't know he and Huggins had any type of relationship.

 

 

WVU is one of the schools that Patterson is considering.

WVU is one of the schools that Patterson is considering.

 

 

I know that....I just thought that Beilein moving to Michigan pretty much eliminated them, as they were the darkhorse as it was.

He has to wait until the 08 draft any way it goes. It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out. Keep in mind this could change a lot on the Patterson front as well...

 

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I had forgot about him having to stay another year.

 

What if Huggins landed Beasley and Patterson at West Virginia, to a team that was pretty solid this year and only graduates two seniors. The 'Neers could be a force next season.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I had forgot about him having to stay another year.

 

What if Huggins landed Beasley and Patterson at West Virginia, to a team that was pretty solid this year and only graduates two seniors. The 'Neers could be a force next season.

 

 

They could be scary next season if that were to happen....

 

Also wasn't there some sort of transfer rule the NCAA put in that allowed players to transfer without sitting out a year if they gave up a year of eligibility? Kevin Kruger comes to mind as taking advantage of it, or did they already do away with it? If not, what if Walker were to follow as well?:scared:

I know that....I just thought that Beilein moving to Michigan pretty much eliminated them, as they were the darkhorse as it was.

Huggs has been recruiting that group of kids since they were in middle school and Patterson's mom loves WVU. I'm not saying he'll get him, but I have to believe WVU goes from dark horse to one of the favorites...

They could be scary next season if that were to happen....

 

Also wasn't there some sort of transfer rule the NCAA put in that allowed players to transfer without sitting out a year if they gave up a year of eligibility? Kevin Kruger comes to mind as taking advantage of it, or did they already do away with it? If not, what if Walker were to follow as well?:scared:

That's only for players that have completed their undergrad degree and working on their masters. And the NCAA took it away starting next year...

What's the benefit (aside from $) for Huggins in moving to Morgantown?

And on a personal level, how would you feel about that, GT?

That's only for players that have completed their undergrad degree and working on their masters. And the NCAA took it away starting next year...

 

 

:thumb: Thanks....I knew they had mentioned something about it during the UNLV tournament games, but I wasn't sure if it were still in effect.

What's the benefit (aside from $) for Huggins in moving to Morgantown?

And on a personal level, how would you feel about that, GT?

He's from the area and a WVU alum. As for my personal feelings I'm going to need some time to digest this one...

He's from the area and a WVU alum. As for my personal feelings I'm going to need some time to digest this one...

 

Ah, didn't know that. I don't know much of Huggins' biography aside from what's been in the papers the past couple years... :lol:

I'm hearing there is a chance Delonte Hill moves up to the top spot and Beasley and Walker stay at K State...

How about former WVU assistant and EKU coach Jeff Neubauer? They wouldn't have to change the system.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.