Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins and WVU?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like there might be. A pep rally to help promote a fund raiser was canceled today at Kansas State. Oh what emotions gametime would have when Cincy and WVU meet. What say you GT?

 

 

 

Huggins

There was a lot of talk about it at the UC basketball banquet tonight from some higher ups in the athletic department and the general consensus is he will stay at K State. I just can't see him being disloyal to the folks in Manhatten after they gave him a second chance...

In the article it mentioned Walker being a upcoming sophomore.......Didnt he apply for a medical redshirt or did I dream that?

In the article it mentioned Walker being a upcoming sophomore.......Didnt he apply for a medical redshirt or did I dream that?

He played over the % of games to get a medical redshirt...

He played over the % of games to get a medical redshirt...

 

 

Thanks.......I was thinking he got hurt very early and had only played a couple games.

I doubt it... huggy bear had a shot at going home once.. with Beasley coming in and Walker coming back I would stay put

Addict I like that avatar........His expression kills me...

Addict I like that avatar........His expression kills me...

 

Hope it comes true

Thanks.......I was thinking he got hurt very early and had only played a couple games.

 

Didn't he have to sit out the first semester for academic reasons and then he got hurt after six or seven games? I think the time lost for academics still counts as "games played" in the medical redshirt discussion. I could be wrong, though.

When John Beilein was hired, wasn't Huggins a candidate then? I have this vague rememberance of him turning the job down...somebody help me?

Didn't he have to sit out the first semester for academic reasons and then he got hurt after six or seven games? I think the time lost for academics still counts as "games played" in the medical redshirt discussion. I could be wrong, though.[/quote

 

To say he sat out for academic reasons is technically true but is a bit misleading. He completed his high school requirements a bit early and became eligible to enroll in December.

To say he sat out for academic reasons is technically true but is a bit misleading. He completed his high school requirements a bit early and became eligible to enroll in December.

 

I know what you're saying, but still, it was technically for "academic reasons."

When John Beilein was hired, wasn't Huggins a candidate then? I have this vague rememberance of him turning the job down...somebody help me?

That's the story...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.