Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins and WVU?

Featured Replies

That's the story...

 

Thank you, sir! I was sort of drawing a blank.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Pitt TV station is reporting he will be the next coach at WVU. I do believe it's the same station that had him taking the job 5 years ago...

I know what you're saying, but still, it was technically for "academic reasons."

 

This isn't true at all. Walker was still in high school most of the first semester at NCH. Hard for a guy to be sitting for "academic reasons" when he's still in high school 1200 miles away.

 

He didn't enroll at K-State until the second semester. Hard to play for a school until you enroll.

Huggins is big on loyalty. For that reason I doubt he heads back east.

 

Last I heard, he and his wife were heading for a quick fishing trip (in Kansas).

This isn't true at all. Walker was still in high school most of the first semester at NCH. Hard for a guy to be sitting for "academic reasons" when he's still in high school 1200 miles away.

 

He didn't enroll at K-State until the second semester. Hard to play for a school until you enroll.

 

Again, he lost that first semester of college and can't get it back, correct? Why did he lose it? Because he was still in high school wrapping up. Would high school no longer be considered "academics?" And that's why he didn't get to play the first semester; he had to finish his academics somewhere else.

I'm now hearing Huggs agreed in principal and the paper work is on the way...

I'm now hearing Huggs agreed in principal and the paper work is on the way...

 

 

You suppose Walker will bolt for the draft?

I'm now hearing Huggs agreed in principal and the paper work is on the way...

 

 

Can we see WVU name a coach before UK does?

You suppose Walker will bolt for the draft?

Good question...

I'm now hearing Huggs agreed in principal and the paper work is on the way...

 

 

Wow! That's really suprising.....I didn't think he'd turn his back on the team that gave him another chance after only 1 year.

 

Would Beasley attempt to follow him?

Would Beasley attempt to follow him?

Yes...

You suppose Walker will bolt for the draft?

 

I can't believe he'd want to transfer to West Virginia and sit out another year, after getting to play so little last season for various reasons. He might pull one more season in Manhattan (he probably needs to) and then head to the draft. What type of draft stock would he have right now?

I can't believe he'd want to transfer to West Virginia and sit out another year, after getting to play so little last season for various reasons. He might pull one more season in Manhattan (he probably needs to) and then head to the draft. What type of draft stock would he have right now?

 

I thought he had to stay another year?

 

Either way, depending on how his knee heals, I would say he's a lottery pick on potential alone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.