Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan Offered 5 Million Per Year...

Featured Replies

35 games = 4 million

 

82 games = 5 million

 

What would you take???

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd take 4 mil to coach college vs 5 mil for the NBA anyday. The NBA season is twice as long. Probably 3 times by the time you add in preseason and playoffs.

 

Exactly, plus, how many college coaches have done well in the NBA. It's a rare list to see someone do very well on the college level and that transfer over to the NBA.

 

It's all about ego at that point and maybe the large paychecks don't hurt either. He is just better staying at Florida and if he gets burned out by that, just take a couple years off and then go back to coaching college.

I'd take 4 mil to coach college vs 5 mil for the NBA anyday. The NBA season is twice as long. Probably 3 times by the time you add in preseason and playoffs.

 

I think this is a little misleading. An NBA coach only coaches while a college coach is on the recruiting trail for a big part of the offseason.

I think this is a little misleading. An NBA coach only coaches while a college coach is on the recruiting trail for a big part of the offseason.

Good point Bear. But I would much rather be driving around meeting new people and places in a semi-laid-back atmosphere than the daily grind of the NBA schedule. But people who coach in the NBA like the grind. It depends upon the coach's personality.

I'd take 4 mil to coach college vs 5 mil for the NBA anyday. The NBA season is twice as long. Probably 3 times by the time you add in preseason and playoffs.

What does the playoffs have to do with Memphis?

35 games = 4 million

 

82 games = 5 million

 

What would you take???

College any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

And where did you see UK was offering 4 mil? They're not. At least not right now.

There is no "off time" with coaching college and in the NBA there is a lot. However, in the NBA you travel almost daily and in college you don't travel so much.

And where did you see UK was offering 4 mil? They're not. At least not right now.

The link in this thread says it

The link in this thread says it

:thumb:

Delete

HAHA I was about to say what is wrong with wanting to win...lol

HAHA I was about to say what is wrong with wanting to win...lol
It's still ridiculous, and I don't believe it wil happen. 4 mil I should say.
What does the playoffs have to do with Memphis?

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.