Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan Offered 5 Million Per Year...

Featured Replies

& how many world series have they won???? ;)

 

Well, since most of their titles came in a few different "runs," you can't really say they are at the top of the list in baseball. Its unrealistic for their fans to expect a World Series caliber team every season. ;)

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And where did you see UK was offering 4 mil? They're not. At least not right now.

7 years 28 million, is the UK offer.

7 years 28 million, is the UK offer.
How much of that is in the last three years?

How much is incentive based? I cannot believe that his guaranteed minimum is 4 million.

How much is incentive based? I cannot believe that his guaranteed minimum is 4 million.

 

If the ESPN report is correct, UK was starting at $2.8 million, with incentives up to $3.5. So I would say that $4 million (with incentives included) is not a stretch of the imagination.

If the ESPN report is correct, UK was starting at $2.8 million, with incentives up to $3.5. So I would say that $4 million (with incentives included) is not a stretch of the imagination.
Yes. I know that.

 

I want to know what the minimum salary was to go along with that 4 million dollar max is.:thumb:

I see what you are saying, but we can't possibly know that. I would think $4 million would be a ceiling--with or without incentives--for both UK and Florida. And my guess is that the guaranteed salary would be something like $3.2-$3.5. Incentives would make it $4 million. Again, just a guess. I'm the only one here who doesn't have "sources."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.