Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan Offered 5 Million Per Year...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have said the Memphis job would be offered to him.

 

Billy has to strike while he is the talk of the town.

UK and NBA opportunities do not come everyday.

  • Author

5 Million a year is gonna be tough for UK to match. I personally dont want them to match it. Thats unheard of money for a college coach. We're going to turn into the NY Yankees of college basketball before its all over.

 

I also dont see Donovan taking this job, if he puts as much faith in Pitino's advice as many think he does, then theres no way he takes the job.

  • Author
Where? This isn't a link. It is the first page of a website. :sleep:

 

I figured most out there would be smart enough to look around for a second. My bad, you proved me wrong. Here...

http://www.wlky.com/news/11518890/detail.html

Memphis is a graveyard (except for Pau :D)

  • Author
No need to be rude. Just stating the obvious.

 

By the way I found a picture of Donovan at...

 

http://images.google.com

 

 

:cool:;)

 

haha

It wouldn't surprise me to see Calipari get an offer if Donovan indeed turns it down....Makes sense...he's already there, has roots, has NBA experience, etc, etc, etc...

No need to be rude. Just stating the obvious.

 

By the way I found a picture of Donovan at...

 

http://images.google.com

 

 

:cool:;)

Dude its totally different he showed you the front page of the site and all you have to do is click the link...

It wouldn't surprise me to see Calipari get an offer if Donovan indeed turns it down....Makes sense...he's already there, has roots, has NBA experience, etc, etc, etc...

I would agree with that. The Grizzlies need some type of spark. Well, anything at this point.

Dude its totally different he showed you the front page of the site and all you have to do is click the link...

Yes, thank you.

I'd take 4 mil to coach college vs 5 mil for the NBA anyday. The NBA season is twice as long. Probably 3 times by the time you add in preseason and playoffs.

I'd take 4 mil to coach college vs 5 mil for the NBA anyday. The NBA season is twice as long. Probably 3 times by the time you add in preseason and playoffs.
And you are not in much control over your players. In college, you are always in full control.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.