Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forget the Billy Going to UK Talk...

Featured Replies

  • Author
So you don't believe your own source that says Barnes???

:sssh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean Sutton will be your next coach. Somebody better get out the kleenex.

 

I would rather see Happy Osborne as coach as Sean Sutton.

What if through that secret agency they already have the coach picked out.....and his name is Pat Knight.

So you don't believe your own source that says Barnes???

My source says Barnes, but I want Gillespie. I think it is a 2 horse race with Barnes & Billy G.(if BD bows out) and either will be fine but I would pick BG based upon what he did this year.

What happend to the Mark Few talk in all this??

 

 

I was thinking the same thing?:confused:

So you don't believe your own source that says Barnes???

 

You changed your avatar...the sky is falling...:thumb: :scared:

Pat Summit :lol: She won a championship.:lol:

 

All this talk is funny. I wonder if everyone in Flordia is this worried about it.

What if through that secret agency they already have the coach picked out.....and his name is Pat Knight.

 

I heard it was gonna be ladiesbballcoach, but Barnhardt had a stipulation in the contract that he change his BGP name to mensbballcoach...if he refuses, they're going to try and coax John Wooden out of retirement.

 

The ultimate plan, though, is to clone James Naismith and have the clone ready to take over in a few years...they're in negotiations right now with the Naismith family about getting access to his DNA...money has been wired to a Naismith account in a Kansas bank...:scared::D

I heard it was gonna be ladiesbballcoach, but Barnhardt had a stipulation in the contract that he change his BGP name to mensbballcoach...if he refuses, they're going to try and coax John Wooden out of retirement.

 

The ultimate plan, though, is to clone James Naismith and have the clone ready to take over in a few years...they're in negotiations right now with the Naismith family about getting access to his DNA...money has been wired to a Naismith account in a Kansas bank...:scared::D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pat Summit :lol: She won a championship.:lol:

 

All this talk is funny. I wonder if everyone in Flordia is this worried about it.

 

No.

 

Why not Pat Sumit? I can hear her singing "My Old Kentuky Home" now.

 

 

Sorry. :D

I've said all along that I didn't think it would be Billy D. and the past day or two just further solidifies my stance. I want Gillispie, would be okay with Barnes, and would probably revolt if it's Matta. Regardless the fanbase will be divided no matter who the coach is, unless of course Billy D. is that man.

Billy D isnt coming. I put my money on Billy G. I hope for Billy D. though.

After watching BillyD at his press conference on 27 sports last night I thinks it's going to be him. I've never seen him so nervous in front of a camera. Like he was hiding something.

After watching BillyD at his press conference on 27 sports last night I thinks it's going to be him. I've never seen him so nervous in front of a camera. Like he was hiding something.

Yeah, it was like he didn't want to lie, which under the circumstances I wouldn't blame a coach to lie until he is 100% sure and things are signed. His exact words when asked about UK was "I don't know".

 

Donovan is usually very quick in his responses, yesterday he was hesitant at times and searching very hard on what to say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.