Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forget the Billy Going to UK Talk...

Featured Replies

He is not going to UK even though I thought it was a done deal...ALL the "experts" are saying its not even a question anymore and its between the NBA and Florida now...I now feel the same way...BUT PLEASE prove all the experts wrong and come to UK

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is not going to UK even though I thought it was a done deal...ALL the "experts" are saying its not even a question anymore and its between the NBA and Florida now...I now feel the same way...

Who are all the experts because I have heard a lot of them say they don't know and some even think he will go. Just sit tight for a few days. :D

The only expert is Billy D. and his wife.

He is not going to UK even though I thought it was a done deal...ALL the "experts" are saying its not even a question anymore and its between the NBA and Florida now...I now feel the same way...

 

So are you saying some of the sources on BGP could be "misinformed"?:eek:

The only expert is Billy D. and his wife.

 

 

I agree:thumb:

 

I really think his family wants UK, from all the "don't worry we can move" talk.

 

I would love to see it, but I'm a realist.

  • Author
So are you saying some of the sources on BGP could be "misinformed"?:eek:

I'm afraid so...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's funny that when a "source" says Billy D. is coming you guys are all agreeing with what they say, but when an "expert" says he's not coming, you do everything to defy what they claim. Hillarious!

So are you saying some of the sources on BGP could be "misinformed"?:eek:

I guess next time they hear anything from their people that won't bother to tell us anymore because people are saying they are wrong when no one has made a decision yet. Everyone relax. A lot of the "experts" have no idea.

My money says Billy is coming to UK...........Gillespie that is!

Sean Sutton will be your next coach. Somebody better get out the kleenex.

"He'll stay," said a confident Horford. "I know. Positive." How does he know? "Me and coach are cool. I know what time it is."

I really think his family wants UK, from all the "don't worry we can move" talk.

:laugh: Now that's good stuff.

  • Author
:laugh: Now that's good stuff.

I agree...

My money says Billy is coming to UK...........Gillespie that is!

So you don't believe your own source that says Barnes???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.