Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let The Fun Begin

Featured Replies

  • Author
If WVU and OSU ever play each other in the BCS title game, the post game celebrations / loser's riot would be visible from space.

I can't wait... :fire: :lol:

With Michigan and Iowa filling their jobs, Im not sure what other dominoes will fall.

As of tonight, Im sticking with Billy D to UK by midweek.

I think Anthony Grant gets the Florida job. Keeps continuity and Grant is only one season removed from the UF bench and had an impressive one year at VCU.

Outside of that, what else comes open?

Recruiting could become very interesting.

With Donovan UK's recruiting gets new life. As of now they have 3 scholarships to give out.

I thought they were going to get Jai Lucas with Tubby still at the helm. They still may because he is very interested still in UK and didnt verbal to anyone after OTS left.

Id say they get Lucas.

People have clamoured that all UK needed to do was get Donovan and they get Patterson. Im not so sure even though the logisitcs of it seem to work out well. Momma Patterson who started out as the caring mother of the heavily recruited son, has seemingly turned into a broker. She was really mad that OTS left and had some choice words. The way I see it UK was not a sure bet for PP, with OTS. He has since lingered and said some things about BD saying he would be at UF, but that was all before what has transpired lately, and maybe BD is not all that truthful.

Duke may end up being the choice for PP.

In the end, however, both kids made the right coice by waiting it out.

Does Donovan bring in any of his recruits he had coming to UK. Nick Calathes said he would follow BD wherever he went. He signed a LOI, would UF release him to another SEC school?

Alex Tyus sent BD a text this week asking about the rumors. BD said he couldn't say a whole lot at this point, but said they still could be together next year. Hmm. However, Tyus has also signed a LOI.

Then there is Anthony McClain, probaly one of the best big men left on the market. He was interested in UF and vice versa. I know he visited UConn this weekend, so maybe they will make a push for him.

It 1:30 in the morning and there are 5000+ fans on Cats Pause.

Cats Pause is going to be more insane over the next few days than they were the last 6 or 7. That site is a complete joke.

  • Author
With Michigan and Iowa filling their jobs, Im not sure what other dominoes will fall.

As of tonight, Im sticking with Billy D to UK by midweek.

I think Anthony Grant gets the Florida job. Keeps continuity and Grant is only one season removed from the UF bench and had an impressive one year at VCU.

Outside of that, what else comes open?

I made a similar style post 3 weeks ago. I didn't think much would happen. It's 100% unpredictable at this point...

  • Author
I know he visited UConn this weekend, so maybe they will make a push for him.

McClain is going to be at UConn next weekend...

Gillespie still hasn't signed the contract extension at A&M, which makes him plan B at this point. Not sure is Matta is still on the radar.

  • Author
Gillespie still hasn't signed the contract extension at A&M, which makes him plan B at this point. Not sure is Matta is still on the radar.

If Matta is off the radar so is Gillespie. It's a one horse race at this point...

It 1:30 in the morning and there are 5000+ fans on Cats Pause.

3:30am and there are 2,500 on that site. ONLY 83 on the Gator site.

If Matta is off the radar so is Gillespie. It's a one horse race at this point...

Thought you said earlier in the week that Matta is the next coach at Kentucky? Has something been said or done that has changed your mind?

Gillespie still hasn't signed the contract extension at A&M, which makes him plan B at this point. Not sure is Matta is still on the radar.

 

I'm wondering if Billy G. is in line for Florida.

  • Author
Thought you said earlier in the week that Matta is the next coach at Kentucky? Has something been said or done that has changed your mind?

I've never said anything is certain...

3:30am and there are 2,500 on that site. ONLY 83 on the Gator site.

 

:lol:

That speaks volumes.

''There's a feeling in my heart that's very strong about Kentucky because I had my first opportunity to coach there through coach Pitino and my time there was very, very enjoyable,'' Donovan said. `

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.miamiherald.com/416/story/62039.html

 

"But that was a while ago -- being removed 13 years. It's not like I'm removed two years. For me, I obviously know Tubby and I know some of the people that are still there, but a lot over 13 years has changed that I'm not familiar with."

 

;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.