Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let The Fun Begin

Featured Replies

If you thought the last 10 days was crazy just wait for the next 10. Major jobs are going to be wide open and a few big time mid majors will be looking at major level assistants. Recruits will be on the move. Things will change by the hour. April will bring more madness than March. Write that down... :D

Should be a great week and the Master's is this weekend!!!

It 1:30 in the morning and there are 5000+ fans on Cats Pause.

I don't know if I can take much more I just want a coach. :D

  • Author
I don't know if I can take much more I just want a coach. :D

The UK job is only the start of the mess that will be this off season. It's the key ingredient in what will be a very complicated recipe.

 

It's the IU job last year on steroids... :lol:

The UK job is only the start of the mess that will be this off season. It's the key ingredient in what will be a very complicated recipe.

 

It's the IU job last year on steroids... :lol:

 

When the UK job is filled, the dominoes will begin to fall...and I will LOVE every minute of it :D

  • Author
When the UK job is filled, the dominoes will begin to fall...and I will LOVE every minute of it :D

You know it's going to be big with the rush to hire at Michigan, Iowa, Arkansas and even USF. It's going to get very interesting real soon...

From the OSU board.

 

6000 ambulance chasers on UK board

 

Those people are crazier than we are..it is 12:45 am for pete's sake!!!!!!

 

 

It's kinda funny. They just lost a title game and they are worried about us.

 

There such a football school, I'd bet that nothing even gets burned tonight.

  • Author
From the OSU board.

 

 

 

It's kinda funny. They just lost a title game and they are worried about us.

 

There such a football school, I'd bet that nothing even gets burned tonight.

2 couches and maybe a car. Just a normal night in the Arm Pit of America... :D

From the OSU board.

 

 

 

It's kinda funny. They just lost a title game and they are worried about us.

 

There such a football school, I'd bet that nothing even gets burned tonight.

 

My very good friend who lives in Columbus wasn't extremely... He expected it.. Picked it in his bracket.

 

But when they lost to Florida in football, I thought he was going to cry like a baby.

2 couches and maybe a car. Just a normal night in the Arm Pit of America... :D

 

I was going to say that probably no one would even get arrested, but I knew better than that.

  • Author
I was going to say that probably no one would even get arrested, but I knew better than that.

Morgantown and Columbus are my two least favorite places in the college sports world. What a day... :lol:

Morgantown and Columbus are my two least favorite places in the college sports world. What a day... :lol:

 

Columbus is my least favorite place in the world and it has nothing to do with sports... Took a wrong turn late one night driving through... Never wanna go through that again... Stop signs turned into "slow down and peek around" signs. :lol:

Morgantown and Columbus are my two least favorite places in the college sports world. What a day... :lol:

 

If WVU and OSU ever play each other in the BCS title game, the post game celebrations / loser's riot would be visible from space.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.